The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also interesting that Yoro and Calafiori were two CB's I was keen on and hoping Liverpool were after and we've seen both go to our rivals in United and Arsenal.

Meanwhile This Is Anfield has us linked to ****ing Adrien Rabiot on a free.

Haha... Edwards came back right? I mean he's working... right??

Also interesting that Yoro and Calafiori were two CB's I was keen on and hoping Liverpool were after and we've seen both go to our rivals in United and Arsenal.

Not interested in Rabiot apparently and thank god for that.

Patience, Hughes explained the situation on Slotts press conference. Will be late business this year.

Adrien Rabiot.. gee his recent history he looks injured all the time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think a lot of the players only just really got back. Not sure on the opponents and how long they have been back in training but yeah we should be winning that game comfortably regardless of the circumstances but all about fitness really this early in pre-season.

Think there’ll be a signing this week
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back