The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

It is ridiculous we've made no signings, especially given the amount of players who have left. First team is still strong but when the usual injuries come we will be in a world of hurt. It's incompetent.

For the size and backing this club gets it's unfathomable that they have made ZERO signings this offseason. Not saying that I don't rate our squad and the kids coming through but selling depth and not replenishing the squad is ridiculous.
FSG’s number one priority is making as much money as possible. Same thing with the Red Sox.

For the size and backing this club gets it's unfathomable that they have made ZERO signings this offseason. Not saying that I don't rate our squad and the kids coming through but selling depth and not replenishing the squad is ridiculous.
It is ridiculous we've made no signings, especially given the amount of players who have left. First team is still strong but when the usual injuries come we will be in a world of hurt. It's incompetent.
Come on now. We signed that 16 year old Wonder Kid from Chelsea. 😃

For years I have been saying FSG is a disgrace. We're the most watched club in the premier league and yet our owner didn't want to spend a little bit more to secure an in-demand proven 6 who wanted to joIn LFC.

Liverpool has outgrown its owner. Seriously, if they don't want to spend, sell to an owner who will. Sell up, take your 3 or 4 billion, keep the personnel the same and go. Just ****ing go already. With every fibre of my being, I can't stand the sight of Henry, the cheap tightass campaigner.

When is he going to learn? Are the 6 titles in the last 7 years that City have won on FSG's watch not enough proof that you need to continuously improve your squad? We didn't bring in one player after we won the champions league and now we're doing it again. Anything we bring in now is a panic buy.

You see, it wasn't Klopp. It was never Klopp. Klopp just towed the party line. It's ****ing Henry.

Just ****ing ridiculous.

Going to sign a GK and then loan him out apparently

Signing a first team goalkeeper that won't affect the current team and loan him out immediately because we are planning for the departure of our greatest keeper ever, who still has a contract until 2027

Sums up FSG, plans for eventual failure but not daring to push for success

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

Why are we sending Baj out? He was easily in our best 18 two seasons ago and we have less depth now than then!

Not saying he is a starter and he needs to be managed anyway, but a loan move where he slogs away (especially if it’s the Championship) seems totally bonkers.

Salah looking off the pace... Seems to be where a lot of our moves are breaking down
\

even though he didnt play in the olympics, egypts capitulation in the bronze medal game probably having an effect on his psyche.
The longer this Zubimendi thing drags, the more it probably ain't happening, might've done a U turn Stevie style

the key is to have zero expectations with signings.

So without Jurgen we're becoming a selling club?

was it under rodgers the club acted in a similar vein?

Why are we sending Baj out? He was easily in our best 18 two seasons ago and we have less depth now than then!

Not saying he is a starter and he needs to be managed anyway, but a loan move where he slogs away (especially if it’s the Championship) seems totally bonkers.

He needs games. He has missed pretty much a season and a half through injury. We can't promise him the minutes he needs so it makes sense to send him out to get experience.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back