The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Quansah started in England U21's 7-0 win vs Azerbaijan.
Robertson and Doak started in Scotland's 0-0 draw with Jota's Portugal.
Bradley started in Northern Ireland's 5-0 win vs Bulgaria.
Nunez started in Uruguay's 0-0 draw with Ecuador.
Mac Allister started in Argentina's 6-0 win vs Bolivia.

Diaz scored in Colombia's 4-0 win vs Chile.
View attachment 2024-10-16 15-34-13.mp4

If Zubimendi comes in, what do you then do with Grav?

I could see us playing with Zubimendi as a traditionally six if we got him. The two more advanced roles would be taken between Macca, Grav & Szo. Right now that would be Mac/Grav IMO. Or Slot continues with the double pivot which surely would be Grav/Zubimendi with one of Mac/Szo more advanced. Mac is better as a more advanced mid IMO anyway and again Szo would be the one to miss out.

Either way it would provide us much needed cover in mid if we could sign him in January for the rest of the season. I reckon Grav would keep playing regardlss, the man is in the form of his life. I'm sure Slot would want to harness that while he is in form.

Having 4 key mids to rotate in 3 spots would be ideal, so I wouldn’t be opposed to Zubimemdi if he’s maintained his form.

As the roster is now the injuries are going to inevitably hit and we’ll fade.

Having 4 key mids to rotate in 3 spots would be ideal, so I wouldn’t be opposed to Zubimemdi if he’s maintained his form.

As the roster is now the injuries are going to inevitably hit and we’ll fade.

Yep. Zuba, Grav, Mac, Szo as key mids with depth of Endo, Curtis, Elliot & Morton is what we need to go deep this season.

With Morton if Slot doesn't plan on using him we really should be cashing in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty Liverpool Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back