Coach The BigFooty Melbourne Board vs Simon Goodwin

Remove this Banner Ad

the office jim GIF

Melk looked fine vs maybe the worst team in the comp, Salem was Salem....

Let's hear it for Goody....

only one slow clap GIF
beat GIF ever posted on this website.

Goodwin to Petty: "I don't just hand games out to badly out of form, chronically injured key position players because they wrote me a letter.....I make them first ruck"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon bombers should have played 2 rucks, I know it was wet but Draper looked absolutely stuffed early in the game I reckon he tried to physically dominate petty and JVR and ran out of juice early
Bombers were too tall to begin with and had to sub Wright out fairly early

Like A11dAtP0w3R said though they could have not played Caddy and had Wright deep who would have done more damage. I think the second ruck would have helped them in this game.

It was a weird game though, when it downpoured we dominated and the smaller team worked, when it dried even slightly McKay and co started marking behind the footy.

Went in way too tall. We could have put Spargo in ruck and still won that game. Petty was just as useless as Draper. Max would have struggled in those conditions. Not sure we get away with the same tactic on a hard deck in Perth against the best ruck combo in the comp. Can deadset see the club rushing Gawn back in panic.

Like A11dAtP0w3R said though they could have not played Caddy and had Wright deep who would have done more damage. I think the second ruck would have helped them in this game.

It was a weird game though, when it downpoured we dominated and the smaller team worked, when it dried even slightly McKay and co started marking behind the footy.
Basically the opposite of our game against them last year completed with a fake comeback

Basically the opposite of our game against them last year completed with a fake comeback
Strange game, feel like only Brisbane used to let us have guys free out the back from pressing up too high on us. Haven't seen us kick so many out the back goals since Jeff Garrett was running around.

Reckon bombers should have played 2 rucks, I know it was wet but Draper looked absolutely stuffed early in the game I reckon he tried to physically dominate petty and JVR and ran out of juice early
Goodwin masterstroke to make Draper think he’ll have a field day against 2 non rucks.

Coach The BigFooty Melbourne Board vs Simon Goodwin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back