The Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread - Where NBA contracts are guaranteed for the remainder of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Philly have already dispatched the pesky Pistons, Jim Harden registering a triple double. Whereas in the north, The Raps took care of the Trailblazers from Portland. Portlands bench was wildly outscored. In fact Portlands only bench scoring contribution came via one 3 point bucket courtesy of Shaedon Sharpe. The rest of the bench contributed 0/4. Here's a tweet from statsmuse

Enjoy your week

I dont think the Pacers should be sellers at the deadline, their team is really good especially at offense

If they can’t get a deal done with Turner they have to trade him same for buddy no point losing both for nothing in free agency.

I’ve got a knack for that.

Also are the rumours on d’lo true?
Which rumours?

I think it's likely he's moved. There's no way his valuation of himself lines up with ours in FA, and we aren't really in a position to be letting assets walk for free.

He's also just a poor fit. We really need someone who can give us some security with ball in hand, and that certainly ain't D'Lo. He's always gotten a bad rap from Wolves fans, but we need something different at point with this lineup. As for exactly what that is, I have no idea.

Which rumours?

I think it's likely he's moved. There's no way his valuation of himself lines up with ours in FA, and we aren't really in a position to be letting assets walk for free.

He's also just a poor fit. We really need someone who can give us some security with ball in hand, and that certainly ain't D'Lo. He's always gotten a bad rap from Wolves fans, but we need something different at point with this lineup. As for exactly what that is, I have no idea.
Think the rumours are essentially just he unfollowed the team on insta from what i saw

He is an expiring so some teams may be willing to trade for him to free up cap space going forward

Which rumours?

Seen on a few bb pages that he has unfollowed the team on Insta. Apparenty not getting along with anyone being a locker room menace etc.

I agree with you there he is a poor fit for the team it’s not working need to move him and see what is available with his stock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clippers are running a short bench and are choosing to play John Wall over Brandon Boston, Covington or Amir Coffey.

Bench is getting blown out and they played Kawhi 20 minutes in the half.

Terrible management.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 13 Thread - Where NBA contracts are guaranteed for the remainder of the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back