The Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Fox only had 12 points in DC and The Kings still smashed the Wizards.

Why can't Sacramento come out of the West ? Easily been the best, most consistent team in that conference since the All Star Break.

Light the Beam !!!
The West sucks so i won't say it can't happen but they are not good enough on defence to win it all, until they fix that i think they are a great regular seasont team.

Good banter from Klay but you can't claim there is no Grizz rivalry when they bite at every bit of trash talk.

FIRE JOE MAZZULLA

Spud of a coach. The worst the Celtics have had since Rick Pitino.
fml

Not quite as off him as you are but I don’t understand why White only plays 25 mins when there’s no Smart or Pritchard.
We choked that lead but there’s no way that was a flagrant on Brown against Kessler.

Not quite as off him as you are but I don’t understand why White only plays 25 mins when there’s no Smart or Pritchard.
We choked that lead but there’s no way that was a flagrant on Brown against Kessler.

It's all on the coach for nothing playing White more, especially in clutch time.

Bill Simmons has been on about this for months and I agree.

Rough not having Time Lord and Horford out there though. Lauri and Kessler feasted on our small size.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Portland have slowly drifted to 13th on the ladder and are basically gone for the season. They could actually be a decent shot at a top 2 pick this year with that ladder position.

Lillard definetly has a decision to make. I think its time for him to go and see what he can do at Miami. Think if a Hero for Lillard trade deal can happen then Lillard/Butler/Adebayo could really be competing for a title in 2024
He's staying in Portland, he's been consistent on this for a while now. Love Dame such a beast of a player

Week 23 here

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bigfooty NBA Week 22 Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back