FTA-TV The BigFooty Top 100 TV Shows Countdown (Top 10 Counting Down)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys, I've had a bit of a computer failure and had to reinstall Windows. In the process, I've lost all the data for this countdown.

I'll be able to put it all back together, but it's going to take a while, so it may be some time before the countdown is able to continue. Sorry for the delay guys.

I guess DBZ being so low means that no other anime is going to make it in.

A shame because stuff like Cowboy Bebop, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Serial Experiments Lain are some of the most innovative and thematically deep shows ever put on television. I am not a huge anime buff but there is a lot more to the genre than kids shows.

If I had a longer list, Neon Genesis would have been definitely on there.

I'm a fan of Bebop too, but I haven't even finished half the series yet so naturally left it off.

Both quality. I've been meaning to watch SEL for a while, but just haven't gotten around to it. Might do that!

But I agree with you in that the perception that anime is just for kids or nerds is still far too prevalent; there's some real quality stuff out there.

Hey guys, I've had a bit of a computer failure and had to reinstall Windows. In the process, I've lost all the data for this countdown.

I'll be able to put it all back together, but it's going to take a while, so it may be some time before the countdown is able to continue. Sorry for the delay guys.
Starts a slow clap, Only joking!

I forgot about Minder as well, loved that show.

Joffrey%20slow%20clap.gif

:p

Glad Top Gear didn't rank any higher.

Why? I reckon it's a great show especially the road trip specials they do. Can't stand the Aussie version though.

Good to see The Mighty Boosh in the top 100 but was hoping it would be higher, one of the best comedy shows of recent years.

Why? I reckon it's a great show especially the road trip specials they do. Can't stand the Aussie version though.

Good to see The Mighty Boosh in the top 100 but was hoping it would be higher, one of the best comedy shows of recent years.
I couldn't care less about cars and the hosts are all twats. That's basically it. :p

I couldn't care less about cars and the hosts are all twats. That's basically it. :p

I don't really care about cars either but I like the hosts and their banter, if you don't like them or cars I guess you're not going to like the show.

Definitely downloading 'Suits', looking like a ripper of a show, can't believe I hadn't heard about it! Anyone on here into it?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kyptastic

no pressure or anything ;)

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry that it's been delayed so much.

Honestly, I haven't really got time. I've been working flat out these last couple of weeks and my weekends have been full as well. The big problem is I'm leaving for five months mid May and it's looking like I won't have any free time between now and then.

If someone wants to have a crack at putting it together, go nuts. I can give you the lists that have been PM'd, whilst the rest can be found pretty easily in the voting thread.

Yeah, I know. I'm sorry that it's been delayed so much.

Honestly, I haven't really got time. I've been working flat out these last couple of weeks and my weekends have been full as well. The big problem is I'm leaving for five months mid May and it's looking like I won't have any free time between now and then.

If someone wants to have a crack at putting it together, go nuts. I can give you the lists that have been PM'd, whilst the rest can be found pretty easily in the voting thread.
No worries. I'd do it but I'm also a bit short on time, and I've got something personal going on. I'd also probably screw up.

Hopefully someone volunteers. The lists are great for getting things to watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The BigFooty Top 100 TV Shows Countdown (Top 10 Counting Down)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back