FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the biggest problem with the show this year is how unlikeable most of the cast are. Is it just how they're being edited, or are they truly this insipid in real life?

I agree, it's hard to watch. I like the boys and the two girls but the other three couples are horrible.

For something like the Block you want it to be fun to watch. There is always crying and drama but it usually goes in waves. Most of this group is constantly grumpy and nasty.

Kristian is very dodgy and Kylie is awful

Last edited:
I hope when builder Zac watches this back, he sees how he acted, and it's a wake-up call. I'm not sure if he was being passive-aggressive or aggressive-aggressive, but whenever someone gives an apology like that, they are never truly sorry. He acted like a misogynistic douchebag. Bullying two young women like that was disgusting. In the end, he hurt his own brand there.

I think Kyle would be a great get for M&C. He reminds me of Joel Selwood when he speaks, a positive and kind person (and yes, I've spoken to Joel). It was odd how the other contestant's Chinese whispers went from Kyle might do it to he is doing it, to Cara giving styling advice. Those people have lost all objectivity. Maybe that's the Block bubble taking effect.

I hope when builder Zac watches this back, he sees how he acted, and it's a wake-up call. I'm not sure if he was being passive-aggressive or aggressive-aggressive, but whenever someone gives an apology like that, they are never truly sorry. He acted like a misogynistic douchebag. Bullying two young women like that was disgusting. In the end, he hurt his own brand there.

I think Kyle would be a great get for M&C. He reminds me of Joel Selwood when he speaks, a positive and kind person (and yes, I've spoken to Joel). It was odd how the other contestant's Chinese whispers went from Kyle might do it to he is doing it, to Cara giving styling advice. Those people have lost all objectivity. Maybe that's the Block bubble taking effect.

Zac was awful, just couldn't work through anything or problem solve.

I don't know why the contestants are so upset about Kyle. Sure he will do a great job but the house is half done already and most of its planned.

The way they have done it this year is they all got help finding a builder.

I don't know why the contestants are so upset about Kyle. Sure he will do a great job but the house is half done already and most of its planned.

The way they have done it this year is they all got help finding a builder.
Yeah, but I didn't see anyone being so upset about Duncan coming to help the lads in H3. But I suppose after seeing what the girls did in that bedroom in three days and knowing they would now have an excellent builder helping them with Block experience, a few of them worried about the threat the girls could become to the competiton.

Zac was spot on.
What selfish rude entitled minx turned her back on him mid conversation.
God this current generation is absolutely horrendous.
I would've packed my tools and been off.
Discussing problems,solutions disagreeable outcomes are part of life.
Sheer unintelligent little brats are not worth it.

Yeah, but I didn't see anyone being so upset about Duncan coming to help the lads in H3. But I suppose after seeing what the girls did in that bedroom in three days and knowing they would now have an excellent builder helping them with Block experience, a few of them worried about the threat the girls could become to the competiton.
The boys should be concerned as they have a builder like Duncan and still haven't finished off a room for a couple of weeks.

The girls have had a rough start. 3 days of the first week. Kristen stitched them up with the plasters. Builder seemed to have a massive chip on his shoulder. Maybe he was one of these loyal to Jesse and Paige. Who knows but he didn't want to be there.

So the girls saw an opportunity and took their shot.

Honestly the fall out seems like more editing than anything, I'm sure the cast aren't actually a mob of assholes as it's coming across and that Kristian isn't as dodgy as he is being shown.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back