FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually think I’m off this season, will probably drop back to Sunday reveals or just the auctions.

Already done this, only watch Sunday's, get any goss from those who have stuck strong from these parts, plus Sunday reveal gives you cliff notes on the week past.

Already done this, only watch Sunday's, get any goss from those who have stuck strong from these parts, plus Sunday reveal gives you cliff notes on the week past.
But how will I know who won the inane challenge?

“Here at The Block, our contestants mental health and well-being is the utmost priority. That’s why we’ve decided to send them on a pointless challenge, in the week of their biggest build, with a public holiday and gyprock delay!”

They were all a bit meh to me.

But I think H4 probably made the best use of the space functionality-wise and it was the best room of the lot. The Christian Cole table & mirror were outstanding, and the black plywood they did turned out excellently. I agreed with the judges that they should have used the burnt wood in the living room and not the bedroom, though.

Last edited:

Haydn Wise and Chelsea Expecting Second Child​

The Block 2024’s Haydn Wise and his partner Chelsea are expecting their second child together shortly after welcoming their first!

At the start of the current season of the hit renovation show, the couple announced that their first child, Matilda, had entered the world.

Speaking to Woman’s Day on October 7, Chelsea gushed that she was pregnant with baby number two “within the first month” of Haydn returning home from filming.

“Everyone’s a little bit shocked. I guess when it rains, it pours,” the 36-year-old beamed.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back