FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

That couch facing the rest of the house, near the curtain. :tearsofjoy:

Pissed myself laughing, cheers H4 for the laugh, I really did need it.
That space is prime for a nice sitting area, a space to read a book or something like that. Certainly, it isn't an office space or whatever H4 we're going for.

The editing can only make someone look a certain way if they are that way.
While this is true, there is definitely another side of her that they don't show, they love a good Villan.

Also one thing glossed over was when Kristain was having a melt down, Grant was there for him. Grant maybe a flog but in that moment, you got a look at him in a better light.

Kylie said tonight that she doesn't like the girls because she has nothing in common with them. That may be true, but that doesn't excuse her bullying behavior toward them. We've all had to work with people we have nothing in common with and would only know in the work environment. But that doesn't mean you can't be polite and professional toward them while at work. No, Kylie has treated them awfully because that's who she is as a person. And that's not editing, that's her.

Insiders claim The Block 2024‘s cheating scandal won’t make it to air​

Another insider told So Dramatic! that the cheating scandal may not air because there has been “too much negative backlash towards the show”.

“They’re planning to make it look like Kylie walks out because the judges keep giving them low scores. When really, she walked out because of the drunken incident with Brad and Mimi,” they explained.

The insider added that it was a “bad look” for The Block to have a “cheating scandal”, especially given how much fans had criticised the cast’s poor behaviour this season.

“I’ve heard they had to re-edit a lot of the show and tone things down to make it more palatable for the audience,” they finished. And did somebody say damage control?
Ha ha, they toned down the show in the editing because things were that bad. So much for the bad edit argument to support Kylie. She's a cow.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Block 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back