The Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are Matt & Jane 2faced? I seem to have missed one of the earlier shows as all I saw over the last few weeks was Steven / Richard and Andrew / Kirsten as the 2faceds.

What did they do to the others?

Matts a squib.

I am so glad their auction only made the reserve,and they are dead angry.Serves you right Matt,karma.In this small way its caught up with you.When Jane realises,god help you.You make me sick.

Jason and Kirsten made 77,000 and had lots of bidders.No news on the rest as yet.

Originally posted by nineteen eighty
Why are Matt & Jane 2faced? I seem to have missed one of the earlier shows as all I saw over the last few weeks was Steven / Richard and Andrew / Kirsten as the 2faceds.

What did they do to the others?

Locally here in Melbourne where I live,its known that all not well with Matt and Janes marriage.Jane is clueless,she thinks he is just moody.That he had concerns about his impending marriage when they hit the block,not cold feet, but he met the guys and he dallied.When they said hey,its not right to Jane,he had a huge fight and told them to bugger off.Have you noticed his dark paintings.A shrink would have a field day with his art and moods.
Thats all I know.

"Locally here in Melbourne", there have been no rumours (except the ones a couple of people are starting here) that anything is wrong with Matt and Jane's relationship or marriage.

I live in Moonee Ponds nimrod,and I can catagorically tell you that what I posted is correct.A friend of mine is friends with one of the Block couples.

Do you think that the Blocks producers are going to out a guy on National TV,I don't think so.

Have to drive by the place down that crummy alley every day to get to work. Zero atmosphere. ...no parking,no view 15 min walk to Corso and Ferry/Busses. The place was a dump and I can't believe the prices they got....beautiful two-bedrooms up on the Eastern Hill with a great neighbourhood and views to Palm Beach sold for $650,000 this weekend! Whoever bought The Crock should have their head read!

Originally posted by ruth
I live in Moonee Ponds nimrod,and I can catagorically tell you that what I posted is correct.A friend of mine is friends with one of the Block couples.

Do you think that the Blocks producers are going to out a guy on National TV,I don't think so.

why call someone a nimrod if you're trying to insult them?

Nimrod was a mighty hunter, and I think the founder of Babel

Originally posted by ruth

YES! It would be a ratings bonanza...and that's all they'd care about!

I'm so happy Jamie and Andrew won, she was a bit ditzy but they were sweet and I thought they had a great unit

Remove this Banner Ad

The Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Back