The Bombers Are GORN.

Remove this Banner Ad

RICE80SF

Senior List
Jun 14, 2000
Geelong, VIC. (Is Don Is Grand)
Yes folks there history, finito, all over, give up now go home, don't bother turning up for round 1. I'm in agreeance with the Icon, MB (which one is G4E I can't pick it) and the new friend of all clubs Joffa. No excuses folks last year was obviously a fluke an abberation nothing more nothing less. Yes it's drastic guys even Gerhard Gary and Carro have put the big question mark over us.

Sheeds and Hirdy are putting on a brave face but the time has come to give the new easybeats a helping hand. Here's my plan

As the Dons finished last on the all important Ansett cup ladder without a single victory, they should recieve 2nd pick (H&A woodenspooner still gets no. 1 pick)in next years national draft.

You know it makes sense, it's the only fair thing, as many have attested to on this site the ansett is now as important as the H&A season. Even if they happen to fluke another flag which looks out of the question now, but if they do they still should recieve the 2nd draft pick, regardless.

Pledge your support below with a post and I'll submit my request to the AFL.

"Give that they may Grow"
Cheers.

I am not G4E!!

I am a St Kilda supporter who genuinely believes that the Bombers were flucky in 2000 and will be pushing to be in the 8 this season!!!

St Kilda will definitely be in the 8!!!!

MB

Originally posted by TONY SHAW:
I EXPECTED SOMETHING STUPID FROM SOMEONE WHO NAMES HIMSELF AFTER A BLOODY GRIDIRON PLAYER!!!

At least he named himself after one of the greastest American Football players to ever play the game, unlike you who named yourself after a short fat slow little prick who couldn't kick a football to save himself.

I EXPECTED SOMETHING STUPID FROM SOMEONE WHO NAMES HIMSELF AFTER A BLOODY GRIDIRON PLAYER!!!

Funny how this happens.

I never knew the origins of Rice's nic until I read this post.

Then not 5 minutes later as I duck outside to get some lunch I see some guy walking up Bourke St with a red San Francisco Gridiron top with the name/number of Rice/80 on it.

------------------
TigerFury.net - Independant Richmond Tigers website

Originally posted by carb70:
At least he named himself after one of the greastest American Football players to ever play the game, unlike you who named yourself after a short fat slow little prick who couldn't kick a football to save himself.

JERRY RICE IS A PUSSY WHO TAKES BUBBLE BATHS AND WEARS A LADY'S NIGHTGOWN TO BED.

TONY SHAW WOULD BITE HIS HEAD OFF AND PINCH IT OUT THE NEXT MORNING LIKE THE PIECE OF PIG SHIT THAT HE IS.

GRIDIRON IS A JOKE!!!!

Originally posted by walshy1993:
how do u fluke 29 wins out of 30 games?

St.Kilda's 2 wins and a draw last year must have been a fluke as well!! Geez...going by that, they'll be lucky to win a game at all.

That guy has gotta get his head out of the clouds!

bomers of 2001 = eagles of 93
im betting injuries and ego will stop them going back to back, although they will make the 8
but they will come back in 2003

The real reason for Bomber success !

Kevin Sheedy admitted this week that Essendon players had sold their souls to the Devil in exchange for unprecedented on-field success.

The Bomber coach, ever the innovator, is believed to have summoned the Devil in a black mass held last year after the club’s Best and Fairest dinner. An unholy pact was formed and the players were informed of their new soullessness at midnight.

“I knew we had to take that extra step,” explained Sheedy, referring to the Bombers’ surprise loss to Carlton in last year’s preliminary final. “We thought about better injury management, a board reshuffle, axing some players. In the end, we opted for Lucifer – praise be his unholy name.”

Although not the first example of a Faustian pact in football - Robert Dipierdomenico is reputed to have sold his soul in 1995 in exchange for an unlikely media career – this is the first time an entire club has had dealings with the Horned One.

The Essendon players themselves are, by all accounts, happy with their new invincible status.

Captain James Hird, who Sheedy calls ‘the heart and soul of the club – well, the heart anyway,’ says the team’s confidence is better than it’s ever been, safe in the knowledge that every time they run out onto the ground, they cannot lose.

“It’s a comforting thought, knowing that Satan is watching over us. For the rest of our careers we cannot be beaten in a football game. Though I’m sure we’ll get sick of singing the club song.”

While Sheedy, players and club officials have sold their collective souls for on-field success, individuals have taken out their own clauses in their ‘success for souls’ contracts.

Matthew Lloyd, for example, is guaranteed the Coleman Medal every year for the rest of his career. Dean Wallis has been granted an unlimited number of 'last chance' returns to the senior team. And thanks to the Devil, Kevin Sheedy now has the power to make any coaching move pay off. “I could put Bewick in the ruck and it would come off,” chortles Sheedy.

Despite the enormous successes achieved by the Bombers this year, there is still the fine print in the contracts – the loss of the players’ souls once their careers are over. Most remain unconcerned about burning in the fiery pits of hell for all eternity.

“We’ve got to grab our chances now,” says Hird. “You’re a long time out of the game.”
www.thebladder.com

You could always name yourself after a useless Collingwood coach
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Hey ,just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand"

Originally posted by topdon:

That guy has gotta get his head out of the clouds!

Sixteen teams start the 2001 season on equal terms!!

Perhaps you should get your head out of the clouds!!

MB

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by RICE80SF:
Yes folks there history, finito, all over, give up now go home, don't bother turning up for round 1. I'm in agreeance with the Icon, MB (which one is G4E I can't pick it) and the new friend of all clubs Joffa.
Cheers.

I am my own man....certainly not G4E!!!

The bombers are not my favourite team and I`m a proud member of Team Pump.

I`m from TIGERLAND!!!!!!!

THE ICON

Originally posted by BomberGal:
Technically they should.

But hey, MB. Guess what?

They don't.

THAT'S RIGHT THEY DON'T...

THE SHITTENDON BAND WAGGON IS ALREADY A LOT LIGHTER THAN IT WAS THREE WEEKS AGO.

IF THE BOMBERS DON'T GET OFF TO A FAST START WATCH OUT HAHAHAHA

The Bombers are in nosedive mode!!

It will be difficult for them to correct this.

In contrast Danny Frawley has the Tigers roaring.

WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!

THE ICON

There's six football supporters in a bar.
One Hawthorn,one Bomber, one Roos, one Tiger, one St Kilda, and one Collingwood supporter.
They are having a conversation about footy. As usual the Magpie supporter is talking a load of shit.
"I've had enough of the crap that you talk," the Hawthorn supporter says as he takes a dice out of his pocket, "we're going to play a little game!"
"Eh, I'm not too good with numbers you know" says the Magpie.
"Don't worry, all you have to do is roll the dice.
Get a one and I'll take you outside and beat the shit out of you.
Get a two and two of us will take you outside and beat the shit out of you.
Get a three and three of us will take you outside and beat the shit out of you.
Get a four and four of us will take you outside and beat the shit out of you.
Get a five and all of us will take you outside and beat the shit out of you."
The Collingwood supporter looks confused, "I don't understand this !"
"Just roll the ****ing dice," says the Saints supporter.
The Pie supporter rolls, "It's a six!" he says with happiness.
"Well Done," says the Hawks supporter, "You get another go!"

Yes it's me guys, I'm half way through my Coleman thesis BSA
wink.gif

Carb70 you got it mate, there could not be a BIGGER paradox between Rice and Shaw. Rice had Speed (sub ten hundred capabilities), skill, strength (both mental and physical), he regurly beat the best and second best defensive runner being double teamed 80% of his career, a better athlete you would never see. And Shawy well he was a goer wasn't he
smile.gif

Cheers guys

Originally posted by RICE80SF:
Yes it's me guys, I'm half way through my Coleman thesis BSA
wink.gif

Carb70 you got it mate, there could not be a BIGGER paradox between Rice and Shaw. Rice had Speed (sub ten hundred capabilities), skill, strength (both mental and physical), he regurly beat the best and second best defensive runner being double teamed 80% of his career, a better athlete you would never see. And Shawy well he was a goer wasn't he
smile.gif

Cheers guys

JERRY RICE IS A SACK OF DOG SHIT.
RUNNING TWENTY OR THIRTY METRES TEN OR TWENTY TIMES IN THE COURSE OF A GAME DOESN'T QUALIFY ONE AS AN ATHLETE.

LIKE I SAID TONY SHAW WOULD HAVE SPLATTERED HIM ALL OVER THE TURF.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bombers Are GORN.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back