Game The Boredom Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cry more.
There's no point in crying.

I have to wait for Mario to hit one of those Question Mark Blocks, then my sensor bar should fall out, then he has to collect it, and continually run right, stomping on Goombas and Kooper Troopers along the way. Then he'll get to a castle but it'll be all like "Congratulations! But Ash is in another castle!" so then he'll have to run right again, stomping on Goombas and Koopers Troopers, till he finally defeats Bowser and delivers me my sensor bar.

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZzoJN3rdyw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cZzoJN3rdyw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hii!

I just finished about 6 pages of research on Prohibition and Organised Crime in the 20's for my superlong essay speech, and am absolutely stoked :D

You won't see as much of me from now onwards, I've decided I'm going to actually stat studying and stuff. I'm motivated ;D

Hii!

I just finished about 6 pages of research on Prohibition and Organised Crime in the 20's for my superlong essay speech, and am absolutely stoked :D

You won't see as much of me from now onwards, I've decided I'm going to actually stat studying and stuff. I'm motivated ;D

What should I crack open boys?

The Moet?

The Veuve?

Perhaps the Dom Perignon?

The 1958 Grange?

Lol, I'll be here occassionaly. No post whoring tho, although in celebration of today's achievements I'm staying for a while.

This thread needs a feminine touch ..oh, wait...Aaron...:eek:

If I'm gonna be your only source of 'feminine touch' for the next while (cause we all know you don't speak to them in real life), you probably shouldn't piss me off. Or else I might go study too!

Speaking of which, almost done my speech for history!

If I'm gonna be your only source of 'feminine touch' for the next while (cause we all know you don't speak to them in real life), you probably shouldn't piss me off. Or else I might go study too!

Speaking of which, almost done my speech for history!
No comment!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back