Game The Boredom Thread (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A. To frolic around acting silly. Possibly touching an erected or flacid member.

B. Goosing is where you're stood behind an unsuspecting victim, you curl your hand in between their legs and grab hold of their genitals.

C. Pinching someone's bum and running away. As in the attack on Sue Turton on Channel 4 News (UK).

Which one?

C is a Jape

B is Rape

A is Drape

Now why the hell would you do that? PC in the living room is teh sux0r
My dying grandmother has taken over my room and with her in it i can't use the computer.

Apparently it bothers her.

So to overcome this heinous burden I took it upon myself to get my shit and get the **** out.

My dying grandma has taken my room and with her in it i can't use the computer. Apparently it bothers her.

So to overcome this heinous burden I took it upon myself to get my shit and get the **** out.

Very thoughtful of you,

Beez at least i am trying to wrap my dirtyness up in 1 1/2 Entendres

is that coz your mummy can see when you're looking at pr0n?

Pretty much.

My dying grandmother has taken my room and with her in it i can't use the computer. Apparently it bothers her.

Can't she die somewhere else?

Very thoughtful of you,

Beez at least i am trying to wrap my dirtyness up in 1 1/2 Entendres

Stop using so many big words, it's hurting my brain

Awww, not intentionally.

It is national hug week, Come here (((((((((beez))))))))))))
Like, seriously, you better be hot. I hate when I waste all this time flirting with someone only to find out they're ugly

*hugs*

PS. When are you coming to Aussie land?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the poster you have up in your room?

snob.jpg

Having a dirty old whore with her thrupennies out is normal attire for a wall of a young man. Works out perfectly.
What odds on you having a massive pic of Stuart Broad on your door :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back