NeRFaHoLIc

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
Post here when you are incredibly bored or feel the need to talk shit.

Basically this is my rip off of the 10,000 posts thread or whatever it was.

Anybody else awake?

I'm bored.

But I just came second in a poker tourney. That was exciting.

But yeah, then I got bored and am here.

Greetings.

All those who are bored are welcome.

But 2 days till footy! W00h! I haven't looked at Adelaides team yet, so give me the jist. Senior/Young/Combination? Chances?

Very young. Likely to have six playing their first game for us (Symes and Moran + freshies). A whole bunch more that don't have much experience like Douglas, Maric, Porplyzia etc.

Hentschel is the one people would be waiting for, I guess. He had earmarked this game as his return, but he won't be playing. More likely to resume when the season starts, but in the SANFL, probably Reserves.

I see Collingwood are pretty young too. My brother played footy with John Anthony a few years ago.

It is and it isn't. Our team was already pretty young from last year. Got a couple of newbies playing. Nathan Brown (played in the NAB cup game last year) and John Anthony (shoulda played last year but got injured). Then the youngins who have only played a few games like Ben Reid, Brad Dick, Danny Stanley, Ryan Cook.

I find it odd how Dawes and Rusling miss out whilst Rocca is playing.

We're fielding a pretty strong team, I'm hoping there are a couple of late changes as I want to see Chris Dawes, and Kevin Dyas. But given the team we are fielding, I'd expect to win.

The squad you guys named still needs to have three guys trimmed from it, so I can't see why there would be a late inclusion. We've gotta trim two guys from our named squad too.

From Collingwood board says ours was trimmed. Wellingham, Wood and McCarthy out. Which sucks, cos I wanted to see those 3.

Wood needs to become Dean Cox, and absolutely pwn in the ruck. :D

One thing for sure is thank god Guy Richards is gone. Leon Davis in the ruck > Guy Richards playing anywhere on the ground. :thumbsu:

School sucks.

So glad I'm finished. What year you in?

I am also bored, the cricket was good for a bit then Haydos went out. So now I'm waiting for Kula World on PS3 to finish downloading then I can play that. Such a classic game that was. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've got this man tracking you as I type this.

ap_bounty_hunter_070525_ms.jpg

Posting in The Boredom Thread without actually being bored is a very serious offence. :rolleyes:

It was raining here earlier in the morning, then got cloudy, sun coming out every now and then.

Rained badly Wednesday night. Driving home in it on the Ring Road was a nightmare. Could barely see. One of those "should have pulled over" moments.

How good is it when the missus has gone away with her friends for the weekend and you've got the big screen to watch sport all weekend. Priceless.

Overcast in Adelaide with the sun trying to come out.

I'm not bored though as I just got home from work, I have a beer and the cricket on. Probably shouldn't be posting in this thread then so feel free to report me.
Nah, post wherever mate. You generally make things better on BigFooty.

Bored.... should do my physics assignment soon..... but cbf atm.

Had a pretty sh!t week, just glad school is over. The teachers have nothing better to do then pick on us for every little peice of clothing that is wrong..... even when it isn't. F***** pissing me & my friends off!!!:cool:

Hardly stopped raining this week, but loving every minute of it!!

Footy starts in just under 24hrs..... can't wait!!! :D

Had a pretty sh!t week, just glad school is over. The teachers have nothing better to do then pick on us for every little peice of clothing that is wrong..... even when it isn't. F***** pissing me & my friends off!!!:cool:

That's what you get for still being at school. :p

What year you in? 9?

And yes I too am loving this rain. Except Wednesday night, that was scary.

And I can't wait for the footy too. Hopefully we win so I can get a footy fix the next game when we play in Melb. :thumbsu:

You should hear my school with uniform, "pull your socks up, pull your collar out" omg it's terrible.

That's what you get for still being at school. :p

What year you in? 9?

And yes I too am loving this rain. Except Wednesday night, that was scary.

And I can't wait for the footy too. Hopefully we win so I can get a footy fix the next game when we play in Melb. :thumbsu:

No need to rub it in!! :cool:

year 9 was 2 years ago for me...... now remember back to the good ol' days, can you remember what 9 + 2 =.......? lol :D:p

I'm a Collingwood supporter, as soon as I have to start dealing with more numbers than there are fingers, I'm stumped. ;)

But Year 11, the last fun year. What subjects are you doing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back