The Boredom Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your basically saying WC's 2005 Grand Final performace or Port's 2007.

Hmmm.... Tough one. :rolleyes:

I would rather lose tight than get humilated.

Your basically saying WC's 2005 Grand Final performace or Port's 2007.

Hmmm.... Tough one. :rolleyes:

I would rather lose tight than get humilated.
At this stage you're trying to hit the nail on the head using one of those inflatable hammers you get in showbags...

What he is saying is that Kangaroos did better in last years finals. My argument was that they did absolute shit, because they got smacked twice. His argument was that they actually won a final (Semi Final against Hawthorn). Whereas West Coast made top 4 also, but they lost both their matches; qualifying final against Port, and semi final against Collingwood.

West Coast lost by 3 pts and in EXT time. I would have thought that would sting alot more.

Getting thrashed or losing by centimetres? :p

Whos watching the cycling?
19 points in Extra Time. I LOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE SWANNIE!

At this stage you're trying to hit the nail on the head using one of those inflatable hammers you get in showbags...

What he is saying is that Kangaroos did better in last years finals. My argument was that they did absolute shit, because they got smacked twice. His argument was that they actually won a final (Semi Final against Hawthorn). Whereas West Coast made top 4 also, but they lost both their matches; qualifying final against Port, and semi final against Collingwood.
Ok. I would rather lose by a few pts twice against port and pies than lose by 105 then win a match then lose by 89 the next week.

Ok. I would rather lose by a few pts twice against port and pies than lose by 105 then win a match then lose by 89 the next week.
At the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

As Collingwood, Kangas, West Coast etc. all found themselves in the same position.

Not playing in that one day in September...

*Has just opened up old wounds*

Damn you Ablett!

And damn you Guy Richards! YOU NEVER LAID ONE ****ING TACKLE IN YOUR ****ING CAREER! WOULD IT HAVE HURT YOU TO ****ING LAY THAT ONE ****ING TACKLE! HE JUST ****ING WALTZED RIGHT BY YOU AND YOU JUST ****ING STAND THERE LIKE WE ARE UP BY 100 POINTS! AND WHAT HAPPENED? ABLETT ****ING KICKED THE ****ING GOAL TO ****ING PUT GEELONG UP AND PUT THEM IN THE ****ING GRAND FINAL! I HOPE YOUR ****ING HAPPY YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****ING SHIT! HOW THE **** DID YOU EVEN GET A GAME ANYWAY?

Had to get that off my chest.

At the end of the day it doesn't really matter.

As Collingwood, Kangas, West Coast etc. all found themselves in the same position.

Not playing in that one day in September...

*Has just opened up old wounds*

Damn you Ablett!

And damn you Guy Richards! YOU NEVER LAID ONE ****ING TACKLE IN YOUR ****ING CAREER! WOULD IT HAVE HURT YOU TO ****ING LAY THAT ONE ****ING TACKLE! HE JUST ****ING WALTZED RIGHT BY YOU AND YOU JUST ****ING STAND THERE LIKE WE ARE UP BY 100 POINTS! AND WHAT HAPPENED? ABLETT ****ING KICKED THE ****ING GOAL TO ****ING PUT GEELONG UP AND PUT THEM IN THE ****ING GRAND FINAL! I HOPE YOUR ****ING HAPPY YOU ****ING PIECE OF ****ING SHIT! HOW THE **** DID YOU EVEN GET A GAME ANYWAY?

Had to get that off my chest.

It's alright, let it all out......
*pats Ash's back*

He's gone now, we can move on.....

****ing Bryan pissed me off worse. Five seconds! He was ****ing open for five ****ing seconds! No one near him! And he ****ing uses all 5 to ****ing line up a ****ing easy kick for ****ing goal! ****ing prick ****ing watched as ****ing Corey ****ed him over in a ****ing BUMP! ****ing Bryan, now I remember why I hated him so much.

If Fraser wasn't such a ****ING girl and ****ing grew up we would've ****ing won the ****ing game and smashed the ****ing pretender ****ing Magpies in the ****ing grand final.

****ing Bryan pissed me off worse. Five seconds! He was ****ing open for five ****ing seconds! No one near him! And he ****ing uses all 5 to ****ing line up a ****ing easy kick for ****ing goal! ****ing prick ****ing watched as ****ing Corey ****ed him over in a ****ing BUMP! ****ing Bryan, now I remember why I hated him so much.

If Fraser wasn't such a ****ING girl and ****ing grew up we would've ****ing won the ****ing game and smashed the ****ing pretender ****ing Magpies in the ****ing grand final.
I feel your pain brother.

*Hugs*

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Freo 14-0 up.

Think both teams could be tanking. Thurstans just kicked it 10 meters on the kickout stright to Josh Carr and Freo goaled.

Freo tanking cause Pav was a late withdrawal.

Bit sus.

Geez, at least you guys are angry .. I'm just flat. Sophie got to see Pat at the after match function of the game I never went to, and I am nothing short of devastated.

How was Medhurst for AA yesterday Ashalenko? z0mgwtfl0lz0rzr0flc0ptersl0llerskatespwnt!1!!1oneoneone!!111 by Fletcher? :cool:
He didn't do too badly.

He still had about 17 disposals, 2 goals.

We just passed it to him poorly, should have half volleyed it to him, or at least very low. Instead of going to his head/chest where Go-Go-****ing-Gadgets Arms can reach 5 metres.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back