The Bradbury's are at it again..

Remove this Banner Ad

AFaiL

Club Legend
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Gift wrapped a finals spot by St Kilda taking the Geelong method of resting anyone in sight (which i think is piss weak btw)

Proof that pot luck still sides with the Dawks

Gift wrapped a finals spot by St Kilda taking the Geelong method of resting anyone in sight (which i think is piss weak btw)

Taking the pre-emptive excuse route . . . i like it.

Hawthorn are missing Croad, Ladson, Young, Williams, Guerra, Ellis . . . so both teams are missing players.

Stop with the excuses already.

What a bunch of soft-*****!!! You rest/lose a few good players and you concede the match before it's begun??? Weak, and shows how much faith you really have in your team and game-plan.

The difference is your coach mouthed off about the tactic not 1 month ago, like the hypocritical flog he is.

In all honesty you're probably just doing it because you'd like to have Hawthorn in the finals, thinking they'll knock off a lot of the harder teams for you; very risky business if you ask me, could easily see Hawthorn knocking you off come September.

Plus, making excuses already. Tsk tsk.

TC:eek:

Hawthorn are missing Croad, Ladson, Young, Williams, Guerra, Ellis . . . so both teams are missing players.

Bwahahaha!

Comparing those plodders to rewoidlt, montagna, hayes, gilbert, goddard, etc. is very funny.

Gift wrapped a finals spot St Kilda taking the Geelong method of resting anyone in sight (which i think is piss weak btw)

Will whoever beats the aints this be known as the Bradburys:cool:

looks like the hard man dal will need to step up as number 1 mid, cant wait to see how he copes:cool:

Bwahahaha!

Comparing those plodders to rewoidlt, montagna, hayes, gilbert, goddard, etc. is very funny.
Cut the crap.
As much as I loathe Hawthorn I can still acknoweldge that their players actually have accomplishements to their name.
You think your club has earned so much respect for having one good season: incorrect.
Everyone pitys you for your club's sad, sorry history, and nobody respects you.

Croad, Ladson, Young, Williams, Guerra, Ellis

v

Riewoldt, Montagna, Hayes, Goddard

Gee, tell me which is a better list

We have 4 of our best 5 out

You have ALL 5 in

Anything under a 10 goal win by the Dawks may as well be a loss

Would laugh hard if Bradbury somehow 'lost' this game ...

The Dawks have much more to lose then St.Kilda who have a top 2 spot and home ground advantage in finals sawn up.

Cut the crap.
As much as I loathe Hawthorn I can still acknoweldge that their players actually have accomplishements to their name.
You think your club has earned so much respect for having one good season: incorrect.
Everyone pitys you for your club's sad, sorry history, and nobody respects you.

never thought this would be true BUT TEAM CHEMISTRY is on the Ball! Saints are a hack club.:D

St Kilda has Failed for as long as I have been alive! and yet such arrogance is unwarranted....especially with such a pathetic history.

You a F***in laugh mate! and your Club!

Go HAWKS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The difference is your coach mouthed off about the tactic not 1 month ago, like the hypocritical flog he is.

In all honesty you're probably just doing it because you'd like to have Hawthorn in the finals, thinking they'll knock off a lot of the harder teams for you; very risky business if you ask me, could easily see Hawthorn knocking you off come September.

Plus, making excuses already. Tsk tsk.

Agreed, 100%

Would laugh hard if Bradbury somehow 'lost' this game ...

The Dawks have much more to lose then St.Kilda who have a top 2 spot and home ground advantage in finals sawn up.

Lol.... I would laugh if I was A F***ing TurnCoat Moron that changed from one shit club to the next.....

The only thing in football that deserves LESS Respect than St Kilda FC is a DUMBS*** 'Fan' ....WHo Changes clubs...../

Especially to Carlton! LAUGHING at YOU CELTIC ya F**kn Clown!:D:D:thumbsu:!

Goddard has been a hack all his career, same with montagna and to a lesser extent, hayes.

Just proves that playing well in a very good team isn't that hard.

Yeah your right HP they're all hacks. The good AFL judges must have got it wrong by making them all favourites for the Brownlow this year. The Sportsbet guys also don't know what hacks they are either, by slashing the Hawks odds when they were listed as outs.

Just as well you're around to set the record straight.

If the Hawks do get in the 8 they'll give you guys a run for their money thats for sure. Get out on a REAL ground like the MCG and see how "golden" boy goes then.

Hey RT,

A real ground? Like the MCG? The one that is exactly the same size as our training ground and have a training run on in rnd 22?

I can't wait.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Bradbury's are at it again..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back