Official Match Thread The BYE

Remove this Banner Ad

I was looking forward to playing this week. Why aren't we playing, DenieD? I want to play qooty! Don't you want to play? We should be playing this week.
We have an uneven amount of teams, this means that each week one team doesn't play. This week it is our turn not to play.
I hope this helps.

We have an uneven amount of teams, this means that each week one team doesn't play. This week it is our turn not to play.
I hope this helps.
It doesn't help because while everyone else is playing qooty, we're not.

I'm confident okeydoke7 will still manage to add to his goal tally.
And our back line has been excellent lately - I'm confident we can hold their forwards.

Plus Dominic03 has been great in the middle: no doubt the bye's match committee will be having nightmares, trying to find a match up for him.

Round 12: Sin City Swamprats vs The BYE
Picture1.png

1. philreich (C)
22. GremioPower (VC)
2. jackster83 (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan (LG)
05. edgie
7. RPCB
07. okeydoke7 (LG)
9. darthmann
14. GotTheGoodes
16. TheDarkDwarf
23. sataris
26. Quadzilla
27. Kirkswan
29. Grav (LG)
30. Ticky009
33. Marklar_33
37. Kennedy Parker
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
69. Ant Bear
91. HirdsTheWord
Jewelsbon
Power Raid
KinderSmock (rookie)
BloodySwan (rookie)
Dominic03

Welcome to the bye, Swamprats.
Essentially this will be a pretty normal week for you. Phil will be out and about dropping jokes, okeydoke gazing lovingly into a mirror, Jackster keeping their opponent to no goals, KP admining and Dom flying the kite for Hawthorn on the main board.

Enjoy your week of chill.

I don't think this will be much different to a match thread against the Bears or Furies.
Furies are OK, I'll let you know about the Bears (we have them this week).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1537930

1. philreich (C)
22. GremioPower (VC)
2. jackster83 (LG)
3. ShaunDuggan (LG)
05. edgie
7. RPCB
07. okeydoke7 (LG)
9. darthmann
14. GotTheGoodes
16. TheDarkDwarf
23. sataris
26. Quadzilla
27. Kirkswan
29. Grav (LG)
30. Ticky009
33. Marklar_33
37. Kennedy Parker
45. ant555
64. Firestarter
69. Ant Bear
91. HirdsTheWord
Jewelsbon
Power Raid
KinderSmock (rookie)
BloodySwan (rookie)
Dominic03

Welcome to the bye, Swamprats.
Essentially this will be a pretty normal week for you. Phil will be out and about dropping jokes, okeydoke gazing lovingly into a mirror, Jackster keeping their opponent to no goals, KP admining and Dom flying the kite for Hawthorn on the main board.

Enjoy your week of chill.

Not wrong to an extent but i have been inactive as of late so you need to have a guess at what i have been doing, though i did mention it a few times in places.

:))

Nothing like an outright loss on our home deck, even with our international players available.
They tease you for a time, before the inevitable collapse. It's almost as sure as a Gumbies straight sets finals exit :).

Not wrong to an extent but i have been inactive as of late so you need to have a guess at what i have been doing, though i did mention it a few times in places.

:))

Dom discovered masturbation! :joycat:

Dom discovered masturbation! :joycat:
Go Dom you good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread The BYE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back