The Cactus Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 23, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Melbourne Hawks, NY Rangers
Hello everyone.

You can buy these little cactus or cactii from the service station. It's a low maintenance plant which is perfect for these drier times of climate change, and of course they also suck carbon from the atmosphere.

Those are just the environmental perks though. You already get a cool little plant to look at, and something to freshen up your room a little.

Plus if you buy a cactus you get access to my Cactus Club, which has many advantages, including discounts, and a sense of brotherhood or sisterhood, solidarity, private chat, etc. I'll speak to Chief about a cactus badge as well.

Thank you.

Hello fellow B13 Cactus Club members.
I have been out and about and bought my self two exotic cactus this weekend to add to the collection.
9FFAE4F5-6393-41CD-B9DA-3E9DA35CF63B.jpeg 2CF26AC2-C4AB-48CF-9C6F-0E7FA5233BC1.jpeg
One a beautiful specimen that will grow, flourish and transform into the most spectacular plant in the world, the other a plant I salvaged from a drug riddled waste land in Tullamarine which I expect to die a slow death.

• Banned
I saw some good cactus or cactii and some succulents at Woolies today which I think I could put on my windowsill for shade. They are weather resistant and don't require much water, plus I would keep my house cool during the climate epidemic. This must be why they are so popular right now.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cactus Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back