Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget sale ending today, don't want to miss out on these great savings:
516950_ea1c23a426ab59eaf7c8a32220b45ca5.png

Lol come off it! You can be a heterosexual male and still recognise that their highly chiselled bods and classically attractive faces are good looking.
rance is one unfairly handsome rooster, dang it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ******* LOVE that straight guys always use the word 'rooster' to describe an attractive male.
"He's a good lookin' rooster!" Best.
I absolutely hate it.

He's attractive. What else is there to say. Say what you mean, don't use euphemisms to disguise what you mean because you're uncomfortable.

I absolutely hate it.

He's attractive. What else is there to say. Say what you mean, don't use euphemisms to disguise what you mean because you're uncomfortable.

Do you reckon Bolton cuts people from the 22 if they are referred to as a good looking rooster?

I absolutely hate it.

It's our interpretation as somehow the addition of 'Rooster' changes everything.

e.g. "Gee, he's good looking"...............(weird looks start coming your way).................(after a long pause).........."rooster"..........(Friends sigh as they thought you may be bent in a way they're not comfortable with)

How dumb is that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back