Play Nice The CAS Appeal thread - update: appeal fails (11/10/16)

Remove this Banner Ad

All paper worked lodged, waiting for the result in what's expected to be a paperwork only appeal.

Earliest the result was expected according to WADA was August... We now in August so whenever...

Edit Campbell is quoted in the HS as saying best case late August, worse case October.
Only .... CAS are a little busy at the moment ... more of those "cheating foreigners" ...

Only .... CAS are a little busy at the moment ... more of those "cheating foreigners" ...

Yup, lucky CAS lodged their paperwork (assuming they took up the offer) before the IAAF took action and IOC handball...
Otherwise might be a bit of a wait....

Would not be the leased surprised though to find that the "urgent" CAS hearings are leading straight to urgent appeal requests to the Swiss court.

We wait more. I can do that. At least footy isn't all about essendon etc this season. That is a good thing. We got the olympics, footy finals, celebrations, the australian open. I'd be happy to wait until early new year now. Then bring on the show with all the stars. I hope I am not disappointed by it.

We wait more. I can do that. At least footy isn't all about essendon etc this season. That is a good thing. We got the olympics, footy finals, celebrations, the australian open. I'd be happy to wait until early new year now. Then bring on the show with all the stars. I hope I am not disappointed by it.
Oh you know as a tiger I can't get enough of Essendon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Play Nice The CAS Appeal thread - update: appeal fails (11/10/16)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back