The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

So Danky has daily input into the club during 2007 for free. Out of the goodness of his heart. Yep.

You Cats really aren't handling these minor allegations very well.
No he didnt. Thats 1 + 1 = 54343.

He never worked for the club or set foot inside the club. He had an interview. We said no thanks. The weapon in 2007 said he spoke to him though on a daily basis.

I speak to other people in my profession from other firms about projects over lunch, discussing issues etc. That doesn't mean they work with me on them.

so why'd you lie about it?
The relevant parties were informed, we just didn't tell the media and last time I checked there was no obligation to tell the media everything. You're looking for a scandal where there is none!

:drunk:

Even the majority of your own supporters would struggle to keep a straight face at that one (and I'm not a huge fan of either Scott brother).

Chris Scott - 1 Premiership
Brad Scott - 0 Premierships; blames stadium roof.

Cheers for the laff

Blind Snowy on the trams could have one that flag. Since then, you've declined.

B.Scott has conducted a full rebuild and gameplan change and now is looking at back to back finals series.

He can also pick a decent free agent - S.Higgins, N.Dal Santo - yet palmed HMac off onto Chris.

The colourful Essendon coterie member paid off Charters, we know that. Then Mick Gatto made sure he understood. Plata y plomo.
thnx for the great inside dope MA. brialliant, much appreciated.

and JAmes arranges the reference from David Evans at the house of weres and sachs, the gods work souls medusala so Charter could escape the longer gaol sentence. He still went to the hobby farm for the meth precursor importation tho i think

My post was not a reflection of my views on Geelong. I don't really have any. My post was a reflection of my view of the AFL.
There is no doubt the AFL have handled it badly, but these Herald Sun revelations are not new, this was all disclosed back in 2013. Geelong were the first club investigated due to the Dean Robinson/Mark Thompson connection. They were cleared two years ago having kept all their records intact and presented them to investigators. The Herald Sun has engaged in muck racking this week and now they are lining up the Demons next! The damage this is doing to the AFL brand is now getting to be irreparable. The NRL have just secured a huge TV deal, (they cleared their mess up very quickly) i wonder if the AFL is such an attractive proposition for TV Networks as it once was? The cracks have appeared and the AFL could fall in and disappear altogether within 20 years if they don't solve this mess before the start of the 2016 season! The Herald Sun is not helping matters!

B.Scott has conducted a full rebuild and gameplan change and now is looking at back to back finals series.

He can also pick a decent free agent - S.Higgins, N.Dal Santo - yet palmed HMac off onto Chris.

McIntosh not a free agent so get your facts straight. We got Rivers who has been handy. As for Blind Snowy winning the 2011 flag we took down a team that until the last round was 21/1 with a % of 180 that humiliated us in the previous finals. I'm not convinced on Chris overall but he did well that year.

There is no doubt the AFL have handled it badly, but these Herald Sun revelations are not new, this was all disclosed back in 2013. Geelong were the first club investigated due to the Dean Robinson/Mark Thompson connection. They were cleared two years ago having kept all their records intact and presented them to investigators. The Herald Sun has engaged in muck racking this week and now they are lining up the Demons next! The damage this is doing to the AFL brand is now getting to be irreparable. The NRL have just secured a huge TV deal, (they cleared their mess up very quickly) i wonder if the AFL is such an attractive proposition for TV Networks as it once was? The cracks have appeared and the AFL could fall in and disappear altogether within 20 years if they don't solve this mess before the start of the 2016 season! The Herald Sun is not helping matters!
There is commercial connection
Between HS and EFC
http://www.essendonfc.com.au/partners

bmXqDXn.png

Back to back finals series. Oh no way you must be so proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah?

Well how come almost everyone wrote Geelong off after 2010?

http://newsstore.fairfax.com.au/apps/viewDocument.ac?page=1&sy=nstore&kw=geelong+and+afl&pb=all_ffx&dt=enterRange&dr=1month&sd=01/10/2010&ed=01/04/2011&so=relevance&sf=text&sf=headline&rc=200&rm=200&sp=adv&clsPage=1&docID=AGE101215LS7AP4NK370
The loss of premier player Gary Ablett to the Gold Coast, a tumultuous off-season and the manner of Geelong's defeat by eventual premier Collingwood in the preliminary final has led many observers within the AFL industry to predict a Geelong decline.

If it was so easy, why didn't everyone place their house on a Geelong flag that year?

No he didnt. Thats 1 + 1 = 54343.

He never worked for the club or set foot inside the club. He had an interview. We said no thanks. The weapon in 2007 said he spoke to him though on a daily basis.

I speak to other people in my profession from other firms about projects over lunch, discussing issues etc. That doesn't mean they work with me on them.
Yes he did. 1+1=2.
The Weapon spoke to Dank on a daily basis and highly likely to be discussing issues, plans, programs, supplements etc; Dank doesn't need to set foot inside the club to be considered employed. Dank's involvement at Geelong was highly significant during 2007.

Yes he did. 1+1=2.
The Weapon spoke to Dank on a daily basis and highly likely to be discussing issues, plans, programs, supplements etc; Dank doesn't need to set foot inside the club to be considered employed. Dank's involvement at Geelong was highly significant during 2007.
If Geelong didn't need him to step into the club then why did Essendon need him to?

Yes agree. With Dank at Essendon he was delivering syringes with god knows what was inside them thus for "logistics" reason he had to be on site. With Geelong he sold online a legal fully documented drug that many clubs used.
No silly, he was anchored in Sydney tending to his NRL team. Sleepy Hollow is a long way from Sydney so he did his stuff by phone, guiding and giving advice daily to Weapon. No need to be on site when Weapon is getting great results remotely.

It's the documents you can't find which are the worry. Anyone can produce a decent document if they have something to hide.

Yes he did. 1+1=2.

Then why has no player at Geelong ever met him?

From the Geelong statement: Actovegin.
In 2007 Max Rooke was sent to Germany to undertake treatment on his hamstring injury. He visited Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfarth, a world leader in the treatment of soft-tissue injuries. Part of that treatment was the injecting of Actovegin to treat the injury, a fact that was widely reported in the media at time. The treatment was successful and Rooke was able to return more quickly than previously thought.

The success of this treatment led the club’s medical staff to use Actovegin to treat other soft tissue injuries. Members of our medical staff travelled to Germany to meet with Dr Muller-Wohlfarth to gain a greater insight into his methods. This treatment was approved in 2009 by the AFL’s chief medical officer, Dr Peter Harcourt and is approved by ASADA and WADA.

Later that year the club sourced Actovegin from a company that was connected to Dank. These facts were all made known to the AFL and ASADA in 2013 during their investigation. It is normal for our medical staff to source treatments from various suppliers and to meet with suppliers, and in this case it was from this company and was a one off order. Dank had no connection with our players in this process.

At all times it was the club doctors that oversaw and conducted these treatments. This was all reported to the AFL and ASADA during their investigation of 2013.

I can never understand why football fans keep looking for things beyond the truth, things that are clearly not there? Dank had nothing to do with Geelong's supplement program. Like all clubs they did business with numerous suppliers.

Yes he did. 1+1=2.
No your right, that would be a contract. o_O

Then why has no player at Geelong ever met him?

From the Geelong statement: Actovegin.
In 2007 Max Rooke was sent to Germany to undertake treatment on his hamstring injury. He visited Dr Hans-Wilhelm Muller-Wohlfarth, a world leader in the treatment of soft-tissue injuries. Part of that treatment was the injecting of Actovegin to treat the injury, a fact that was widely reported in the media at time. The treatment was successful and Rooke was able to return more quickly than previously thought.

The success of this treatment led the club’s medical staff to use Actovegin to treat other soft tissue injuries. Members of our medical staff travelled to Germany to meet with Dr Muller-Wohlfarth to gain a greater insight into his methods. This treatment was approved in 2009 by the AFL’s chief medical officer, Dr Peter Harcourt and is approved by ASADA and WADA.

Later that year the club sourced Actovegin from a company that was connected to Dank. These facts were all made known to the AFL and ASADA in 2013 during their investigation. It is normal for our medical staff to source treatments from various suppliers and to meet with suppliers, and in this case it was from this company and was a one off order. Dank had no connection with our players in this process.

At all times it was the club doctors that oversaw and conducted these treatments. This was all reported to the AFL and ASADA during their investigation of 2013.

I can never understand why football fans keep looking for things beyond the truth, things that are clearly not there? Dank had nothing to do with Geelong's supplement program. Like all clubs they did business with numerous suppliers.
Certain football fans

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cats Link

Remove this Banner Ad

Back