The Chad appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I didn't have him as the captain because I was a bit unsure after he had a dud week last week. Bummer.
But he's one of my favourites in the team, usually pretty consistent high scores.

This is the thing about dreamteam, even though I hate the bloke with a passion, I still have reason to like him :D

love chad lol my last 3 captains have been kornes 108 cox 140 chad 152 average of 133 very happy if i can keep that up for the rest of the season

Ive had...
Kane Cornes - 108 (Acceptable :thumbsu::D)
BJ- 75 (Pathetic :()
Cross- 113 (Good..)

Average like 99.

Chad Cornes I think I will put on and leave on for a while. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After looking at the history the Chad was a lock, ignored the first two rounds, as he had a poor first two rounds last year and dominated in the same game last year.

Bring 'im here I wanna boof 'im.

Yea Chad is a gun. best player in the league (thats bound to bring some comments) and thats coming from a crows fan who hates port with a passion.

but also, he and Kane should both be playing for the crows anyway, father-son. gee those Vics know how 2 screw the crows.

....back 2 DT Chad Cox Chad mi captains so far, so healthy average of 130+

got 2100 for round..finally something worth posting after dismal efforts of 1550 and 1700 LOL morton on bench, kruezer on bench..would of braught it up 2 2200 tho, av. of 100 per player in round 3 would of given me a nice overall for the round.

GO U CROWS!!!

Cox- 121
Cox - 140
Chad - 152 (nice work chad, your a star!)

AVG: 138 :thumbsu:

LoL having said that next week my captain will probably get inj minutes into the game or something evil like that...

Remove this Banner Ad

The Chad appreciation thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back