The chronicles of the modern day male Darcy Moore…

Remove this Banner Ad

images

This couple reminds me of that episode of Batman where Liberace tried to seduce Aunt Harriet...

Crusty old Alfred and his meddling **** blocking ....

No wonder Dick (Grayson) is always getting into trouble around Wayne Manor and always kidnapped by The Joker etc.

Darcy always carried gloves, regardless of the season. Her fear of touch, haphephobia, had shaped her life in ways few could understand. The mere thought of physical contact sent shivers down her spine, turning simple social interactions into daunting challenges.

Living in Melbourne, Darcy navigated the bustling streets with a precision that came from years of practice. She knew the best times to visit the grocery store when it was least crowded, and she had a mental map of all the public places with the fewest people. Her daily commute involved meticulous planning to avoid rush hours and crowded trams.

Her friends and colleagues respected her boundaries, though they didn’t always understand them. Darcy worked as a loose defender, a career that allowed her to work remotely most of the time. Her work was her sanctuary, a realm where she could express herself without the fear of accidental touch.

One day, Darcy received an invitation to an art exhibit featuring one of her favorite artists. It was a rare opportunity, and despite her anxiety, she decided to attend. Arriving early to avoid the crowd, she wandered through the gallery, absorbing the beauty of the paintings. Lost in a piece that depicted a serene landscape, she didn’t notice the curator approach her.
“Do you like it?” he asked, standing a little too close for Darcy’s comfort. She stepped back instinctively, her heartbeat quickening.
“Yes, it’s beautiful,” she replied, her voice trembling slightly.

The curator, sensing her discomfort, gave her some space. “This artist has a way of capturing peace, don’t you think?”
Darcy nodded, appreciating his attempt to make her feel at ease. They continued to talk, maintaining a respectful distance. Darcy found herself engrossed in the conversation, her anxiety momentarily forgotten.

As the evening progressed, more people arrived, and Darcy felt the familiar panic rising. She excused herself and headed towards the exit. Just as she was about to leave, someone accidentally brushed against her arm. Darcy froze, her breath coming in shallow gasps.

The curator, noticing her distress, approached her again. “Are you okay?”

“I just... I can’t handle being touched,” she admitted, her voice barely above a whisper.

Understanding dawned in his eyes. “It’s alright. Take your time. There’s a quieter room upstairs if you need a moment.”
Grateful, Darcy made her way to the quiet room. She sat down, closed her eyes, and took deep breaths, slowly regaining her composure. The curator’s kindness had helped her through a moment she thought she couldn’t handle.

Leaving the gallery that night, Darcy felt a small glimmer of hope. She had faced her fear, and though it was still a part of her, she realized she didn’t have to face it alone. There were people who understood, or at least tried to, and that made all the difference.

It's interesting how every time a Darcy Moore pic appears on the bay, frggr goes MIA for 5 minutes. :think::$:sick::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unrelated but it's a shame Collingwood fans have proven themselves to be so unwelcoming and unaccepting of anything that deviates from their norms.

I blame the Toxic Patriach and hetronormative relationships...

If D’arcy Moore is Gay so what (he is)
So what.
his footy club is gay too, so what..
This is the non judgmental 2020’s
Good luck to him and his teammates
Exactly.

If someone says Carlton has 16 flags its up to me to take offence or not, depending on my internal thoughts if I think there is something wrong or shameful with having 16 flags.

If someone says Carlton has 5 spoons its up to me to take offence or not, depending on my internal thoughts if I think there is something wrong or shameful with having 5 spoons.

If someone says Darcy Moore is heterosexual its up to people to take offence or not, depending on their internal thoughts if they think there is something wrong with being heterosexual.

If someone says Darcy Moore is homosexual its up to people to take offence or not, depending on their internal thoughts if they think there is something wrong with being homosexual.

Remove this Banner Ad

The chronicles of the modern day male Darcy Moore…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back