The "clokes" Are The Crapest Footballers I Have Ever Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

browa02

Team Captain
Suspended
Jun 17, 2004
especially jason what a big dud. All he does is punch the ball. When he is 50 meters on his own he will punch the ball and when he actually gets the ball he kicks it anywhere. I dont know what people see in him.WHAT A DUD. And as for Cameron well he thinks he is top **** already. I think he needs to realise he has achieved nothing and he isnt going to with the pathetic skills he has. I say get rid of em and same with reece shaw. another big dud. The only reasons these crap players actually get a game is becuase of their dads. When we finally get rid of them Collingwood will take a step forward to become a better team

Shutup Newbie!!

J Cloke was BOG for us last week. He played very well and Got 21 Possessions, doesn't sound like Punching the ball to me? Now does it?

Cameron Cloke doesn't think he is The Best Already thats just your damn Oppinion.

And as for Rhyce Shaw if we play him a Full game on the Wing he'll go back to his form of last year.

Go back to whatever board your from.

Originally posted by browa02
especially jason what a big dud. All he does is punch the ball. When he is 50 meters on his own he will punch the ball and when he actually gets the ball he kicks it anywhere. I dont know what people see in him.WHAT A DUD. And as for Cameron well he thinks he is top **** already. I think he needs to realise he has achieved nothing and he isnt going to with the pathetic skills he has. I say get rid of em and same with reece shaw. another big dud. The only reasons these crap players actually get a game is becuase of their dads. When we finally get rid of them Collingwood will take a step forward to become a better team
Jasons hopeless but not bloody Cameron!

i think ur outta line on this 1 browa...
i dont know if u've been watchin the clokes as of late but i think they've added value to the team, an i reckon few more years they'll be little champions....;)

• Banned
dont tell me to shutup shuveradda. I wonder why we dont play reece shaw for a full game. Maybe becuase he isnt good enough. Maybe I was little harsh on Cameron Cloke. I'll give him another year.

Oh browa...........please be serious when you post about our boys. Make some sort of sensible comment. Jason Cloke has been building back to his best over the last 3 weeks and was nearly there against the dees. My old man is a melbourne man and played a lot of top footy and he was really impressed with Cam and reckons he is gonna be a gun for us.

Jason may not be good up forward ... but he's been fantastic in defence. He got the most votes last week, along with Lica. He's been terrific recently and Wakes admited to such today on Before the Game.

Cam has done real well for a new comer ... I won't be surprised if he's nominated National rising star one of these weeks. Even in his first game he refused to get intimidated ... against the thugs ... Essendon. Would you rather prefer him to be soft and cry when they tried to be physical on him. He gives as good as he gets ... and that's needed in AFL footy. Or else you better go play netball.

And you tell me the one handed marks he takes ... are the work of a dud. I'd be happy for a dud to do that week in week out.

Rhyce Shaw has been playing really well after a bad start. He did a great job on Judd. He may not be a superstar but he's one of the few players with genuine pace in our team and he's been doing well too.

Maybe you were watching some other team browa

you are the type of person who gets run over by the bandwaggon,you know why? because you are too busy rubbing your seeing eye dogs ass to get onboard. LOSER

Congarts...your a bloody tool my friend.
Go home, no one cares...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and why the hell would mick malthouse try and put cloke up forward if he was such a top defender. I know why.. cos his a **** footballer. and reece shaw well he is just soft

if ur a magies supporter den y do u keep bagging them, if they annoy u soo much den turn channel wen their on tv, otherwise keep ur silly opinions 2 urself :eek:

News Flash: "Browa02 the Biggest Hyporcrite on The Big Footy Boards"

Go to a Board where you are welcome coz you certainly ain't welcome here.

face it boys the clokes are crap

Better than you'll ever be!

When have you ever got 21 Touches in a Game. You've already stated its too early for Cameron, and you can already tell that he is gonna be good by what he has already shown. And with Rhyce, Think back to last year. His form was Phenominal.

Originally posted by cwood_rules
i think ur outta line on this 1 browa...
i dont know if u've been watchin the clokes as of late but i think they've added value to the team, an i reckon few more years they'll be little champions....;)

And this language would be ...... ?

Jason Cloke is the best young DEFENDER going around in the AFL. Jared Rivers is along that catorgory.

Cloke wasn't best on ground for Collingwood.
Cloke was best on ground for Collingwood v Melbourne. Better than the other 43 players.
His start to 2004 was shocking thanks to Malthouse. He is a star.

As for Cameron. He is turning out to be a great player for Collingwood. Improves each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

The "clokes" Are The Crapest Footballers I Have Ever Seen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back