Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

TGO was overcome this weekend with the Aurora Australia.

"The Moon Gerard, where's the Moon?"

TGO was so moved, he spent all Sunday night searching for the celestial orb of the night sky, laying on the grass at Albert Park, with only a bottle of JB, 25 Winnie Blues and a 3 day old Kebab.

Rumour has it, that TGO is going to Marvel to watch the* lose to North Melbourne - because he has ordained it.

"Even The Roo's Gerard, even North, and they're a rabble Gerard, they'll win a game this year"

That's greatness.

That's why we love TGO.

That's why we want our TGO Badge (like this post to make Chief feel really guilty for not getting them done by now ;))

"An I flicked over at one stage Gerard and Shai Bolton was havin' a baNANA from the BOWndry loin, from FORDY SEVEN METRES out, and a fought to myself (indignant cluck of the tongue) SEE THAT IS A PROBLEM FA' ME! When we're TRYNA teach the YOUNG people, ta play TEAM games, an' I KNOW ya got flair, and YA gotta licence, but SERIOUSLY? When ya EIGHTY points down? STUFF IT, let's just do baNANAS from the BOWndry LOIN?"

Forty seven metre bananas from the boundary line

"An I flicked over at one stage Gerard and Shai Bolton was havin' a baNANA from the BOWndry loin, from FORDY SEVEN METRES out, and a fought to myself (indignant cluck of the tongue) SEE THAT IS A PROBLEM FA' ME! When we're TRYNA teach the YOUNG people, ta play TEAM games, an' I KNOW ya got flair, and YA gotta licence, but SERIOUSLY? When ya EIGHTY points down? STUFF IT, let's just do baNANAS from the BOWndry LOIN?"

Forty seven metre bananas from the boundary line
flicked over from what, I wonder...?

Hey - that reminds me ..... what happened to TGO badges ? Are they still at the BF mint ?
You ask the board mod who then makes a request to admin who can apply the badge.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Behold the words of our prophet TGO: 'St Kilda, ye of little competence, could not even put together IKEA chairs in these troubled times.

View attachment 1990213
Narrator: "Robbo's attempts at interior decoration were not successful"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back