Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

When posting in January is next season

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey OP, I've heard that the David King Medal is a lot like the Brownlow or the Rising Star, in that those who get suspended during the year are no longer eligible for this fine award.
Can you confirm?

I'll have to check the rulebook. I do know that a "day off" doesn't count as a suspension though

There's a January thread that says Charlie Curnow will kick 100 goals "next season"

Mods, can I get a poll as to whether people think 'next season' is 2024 or 2025?

Because I think 2024 would be "this season" and 2025 would be "next season"

There's a January thread that says Charlie Curnow will kick 100 goals "next season"

Mods, can I get a poll as to whether people think 'next season' is 2024 or 2025?

Because I think 2024 would be "this season" and 2025 would be "next season"
done

Thank you. I'm just trying to ensure the award has integrity and is fair.

I'd hate for someone to have to hand back their David King Medal a few years down the line.
They are due to get it back next season I hear.

So 2026.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very hypothetical situation:

On Thursday morning you and I decide to make plans for the upcoming Saturday (two days time).

Do you say "Let's catch up this weekend"

Or

"Let's catch up next weekend"
I say frggr is a moran.

Fred backfired and is eligible. You are welcome to fill in a complaint form.

Queenslanders are unable to be authorities on language given they call school bags "Port racks" and cocktail frankfurts "Cheerios"
I'm Victorian d/h. When I moved to Queensland and the teacher asked me to put my port in the port rack I thought she had had a ****ing stroke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture The David King Medal - most backfire threads from Grand Final to Grand Final (Red Raw Bottom 11 flogs ITT)

Back