Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay, so the aim of this latest defence document is to have the search warrant invalidated so the evidence found at Allen's house is inadmissable at trial and they have to try and explain why Allen admitted to the murders at least five times, to his mother and his wife. Introducing jailhouse standover Odinists is a lot of a stretch even if the guy they've targeted on facebook is a follower of the Old Norse.

It isn't backed by any evidence, it's simply pointing the finger at random individuals using language like this person has posted on his facebook 'a very creepy tree' and trying to create something similar to a satanic panic that the public can freak out over.

New information is now we know where the phone was found, not in the vicinity at all but under Abby's back with one of Libby's shoes. Abby was redressed in Libby's clothes. I think the killer possibly forgot who was wearing what and he redressed the smaller framed Abby first then realised her clothes weren't going to fit on Libby, he'd already been with the girls for an hour and 17 minutes and probably didn't want to spend any more time there, so he threw some branches over them and left.

While the really odd redressing at least one of the girls and covering in sticks might look like staging, I'm not sure it means he's done this before because someone with experience might have noticed there was a phone under Abby's back but maybe he did and didn't factor in there could be a recording.

Perhaps the redressing was a form of shame on his part and he wanted to cover up a sexual component. Some over socials claim an hour and 17 minutes isn't long enough for one man to have done what he did but imo it's a lot of time.

Okay, so the aim of this latest defence document is to have the search warrant invalidated so the evidence found at Allen's house is inadmissable at trial and they have to try and explain why Allen admitted to the murders at least five times, to his mother and his wife. Introducing jailhouse standover Odinists is a lot of a stretch even if the guy they've targeted on facebook is a follower of the Old Norse.

It isn't backed by any evidence, it's simply pointing the finger at random individuals using language like this person has posted on his facebook 'a very creepy tree' and trying to create something similar to a satanic panic that the public can freak out over.

New information is now we know where the phone was found, not in the vicinity at all but under Abby's back with one of Libby's shoes. Abby was redressed in Libby's clothes. I think the killer possibly forgot who was wearing what and he redressed the smaller framed Abby first then realised her clothes weren't going to fit on Libby, he'd already been with the girls for an hour and 17 minutes and probably didn't want to spend any more time there, so he threw some branches over them and left.

While the really odd redressing at least one of the girls and covering in sticks might look like staging, I'm not sure it means he's done this before because someone with experience might have noticed there was a phone under Abby's back but maybe he did and didn't factor in there could be a recording.

Perhaps the redressing was a form of shame on his part and he wanted to cover up a sexual component. Some over socials claim an hour and 17 minutes isn't long enough for one man to have done what he did but imo it's a lot of time.
I don't have enough info yet to discount the Odinist involvement claim so readily seen as it was investigated by 3 officers and the FBI but I do find myself wondering why did they pick Allen to frame? There has to be some connection there i would think.

I don't have enough info yet to discount the Odinist involvement claim so readily seen as it was investigated by 3 officers and the FBI but I do find myself wondering why did they pick Allen to frame? There has to be some connection there i would think.

Well, there is something I saw of Allen way back just after he was arrested and I wondered if there was some link to either the gaels or the Scots, there was a name I thought he might have been using as an alias.

Just on the name I thought he might have been using, I don't think that's been confirmed.

RICHARD ALLEN'S FORMER ATTORNEY REVEALS SOURCE OF CRIME SCENE PHOTOS LEAK​

In a memorandum filed with the court, Richard Allen's attorney revealed that a trusted friend was the person who leaked crime scene photos. (10/19/23)

Well the Murder Sheet podcast who got sent them. So they have enough sense not to release them and they said they deleted them.

They have always been sensitive to this case.

This guy here Gavin Fish, got some crime scene images as well. He received three.

This guy here Gavin Fish, got some crime scene images as well. He received three.

that's not correct those images are from the water, they aren't the images from the crime scene that Gavin fish guy is an idiot just people trying to get 5 seconds of fame

a former employee of the defense (a friend of Baldwin) Mitch Westerman basically took pictures of the files then sent them to a man named RF That person then sent it on to 2 more people and then subsequently killed themselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's not correct those images are from the water, they aren't the images from the crime scene that Gavin fish guy is an idiot just people trying to get 5 seconds of fame

I think they might still be considered crime scene pics if they're genuine, Fish says they're not official crime scene pics taken by investigators. I have no idea.

a former employee of the defense (a friend of Baldwin) Mitch Westerman basically took pictures of the files then sent them to a man named RF That person then sent it on to 2 more people and then subsequently killed themselves.

That's pretty intense. :(

I ended up listening to the last weeks of Murder Sheet Podcast.

The graphic photos are different to the tree markings circulated with a symbol.

Timeline
Early morning hours of Oct 5 they received the photos and after the sun rose they sent notification to Law Enforcement and the Defence.

The person he received it from was Mark. Mark received it from R. R has since taken his life. R received it from M. M was the person who had access to the defence legal offices and misappropriated it. Mark also requested that Murder Sheet people contact Law Enforcement for them. I am not sure if that was initially or after the Murder Sheet contacted him to get details of where the data was sourced.

As he is entitled to public counsel, the counsel could also be removed. If he was paying for the defence it would be harder for that to occur.

Last edited:
It seems at least one of the pictures made it's way onto social media...

"The gruesome images — some of which were sent via text and at least one of which has appeared on social media — were taken in the wooded area off the Monon High Bridge Trail in Delphi where Liberty "Libby" German, 14, and Abigail "Abby" Williams, 13, were murdered after they disappeared from a hike on Feb. 13, 2017."

And to add to the fiasco this case is fast becoming the defense wants the Judge removed...

"Just before the hearing, Gull announced that Rozzi and Baldwin were stepping down. She said that she had accepted the withdrawal of one and would accept the other when it is proffered and that both attorneys would help find “successor counsel.”

But in documents filed in court on Thursday, Rozzi said that Gull carried out a “pre-meditated ambush” last week, giving Rozzi and Baldwin a choice: “suffer a public shaming AND be removed from the case or to voluntarily withdraw,” WISH reported."

Interesting. Heathenry is a very broad term that encompasses all the old Germanic religions. There are many and they all draw their customs/practices from the same original source, although different groups do choose what to keep and what to throw away. In effect he does practice some parts of Odinism but perhaps without realising it.
#10 is odd, it has nothing to do with your country, I put that comment down to American patriotism not his religious beliefs, the faith part is true.

The rest is what you would expect of a prison warden.

Interesting. Heathenry is a very broad term that encompasses all the old Germanic religions. There are many and they all draw their customs/practices from the same original source, although different groups do choose what to keep and what to throw away. In effect he does practice some parts of Odinism but perhaps without realising it.
#10 is odd, it has nothing to do with your country, I put that comment down to American patriotism not his religious beliefs, the faith part is true.

The rest is what you would expect of a prison warden.
Also interesting reading the replies in that reddit thread, the various things other people find odd about all his statements

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated The Delphi Teen Murders - Video of killer found in Libby's phone * AN ARREST HAS BEEN MADE

Remove this Banner Ad

Back