Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right in front of me wasn't a Port supporter... flog.

With how embarrassing this alias is, it is easy to assume you're a Crow flog trying to give Port a worse name

Hot tip... they don't need help

Yes I'm a crows flog kissing Burgo's arse :rolleyes: You dimwit.

Again, you're bragging about stuff that most clubs have been doing for a decade... and that Collingwood now have the facilities to do behind the dunnies at our training facility

Surely a Crow, you couldn't fail this hard without really, really trying

I'm not surprised that South Australia is 9-10 years behind or anything... I'm just surprised you're actually proud of it :oops:

I know that your arse is still bleeding about our last game but seriously man at least pretend it isn't all infected.

Again, you're bragging about stuff that most clubs have been doing for a decade... and that Collingwood now have the facilities to do behind the dunnies at our training facility

Surely a Crow, you couldn't fail this hard without really, really trying

So why couldn't your side run out a final?

I didn't realise Port won the flag.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dreamt Josh Gibson went to the Swans because he missed Buddy too much....

So do you flogs have football dreams? And do they come true?

strictly no sooz please...

Gotta disagree with you there, my good mate.

You can teach a player how to improve his skills over the course of his career, bulk up his frame and increase his endurance, but two things you can't do are 1. improve the quality of his football brain -you're born with it or you aren't for the most part- and 2. teach a squib how to grow intestinal fortitude.

Gutless wonders like Bryce Squibbs & Jack Watts usually don't change. About the only thing a coach can do is use them in such a way to minimize the damage their contest-shirking natures does to the team, and even then it'll usually end up costing the side big games sooner or later.

Bryce Gibbs, do not want at Hawthorn. :thumbsdown:

You are a tosser. Gibbs would be Tasmania's best player.

U jelly of gibbz :thumbsdown:

Gibbs? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL What a squibing hack he is.

Please name a player who plays for Tasmania who is better than him. I will gladly advise you of why this is not the case.

Hodge? He is a far less effective spare man in defence, kicks less goals and is less damaging by foot.

I couldn't even think of any other Tassie players of significance...

Please name a player who plays for Tasmania who is better than him. I will gladly advise you of why this is not the case.

Hodge? He is a far less effective spare man in defence, kicks less goals and is less damaging by foot.

I couldn't even think of any other Tassie players of significance...

Mitchell, Buddy, Roughhead, Guerra, Poo o polo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back