Clarko stopping Fev getting the 100 goal season?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if his dad never raised him then it seems a little disrespectful to his step dad? Especially now that he passed away? I was raised by both my real parents so I can never really understand the situation.

Either way, I'd take HL over racist Goodes any day.

Don't know the details of his mum/step dad's relationship

His step sad committed suicide, and I believe was separated from H's mum

Complicated, sad and confusing.

As for "respect" or "disrespect", it's less about your name and more about who you choose to be. Heritier only spoke about his stepdad in the most respectful manner from what I've seen

Still, it's his call, who cares why... but it definitely wasn't out of hatred for white people as the OP seems to believe

Haha was always gonna be divvied The OP is taking a cheap shot at an easy target. As usual these threads are thinly veiled racist pot shots and not suprisingly has attracted similarly minded clowns like blowies to a turd.

It dragged you out of nowhere.....

Myself and [B]Bosk[/B] can mod if you'd like. Geelong Dynasty too?
Mate I'd end up becoming the Nazi mod from hell, Tyler Durden007 would look like Mother Teresa in comparison.

The server logs would look something like this:

21/4/2014 1:33:46 PM [USER] Bosk [CMD] AddModeratorPrivileges.Bay13;
21/4/2014 1:34:05 PM [USER] KardiniaPark [CMD] DeleteAccount.RemovePostHistory;
21/4/2014 1:34:11 PM [USER] Retired Jimmy [CMD] DeleteAccount.RemovePostHistory;
21/4/2014 1:34:17 PM [USER] chefmeister [CMD] DeleteAccount.RemovePostHistory;
21/4/2014 1:34:23 PM [USER] Geelong Dynasty [CMD] DeleteAccount.RemovePostHistory;
21/4/2014 1:34:38 PM [USER] Bosk [CMD] AddComment.Bay13 VAL="LOL suck it Handbaggers!";
21/4/2014 1:34:43 PM [USER] Bosk [CMD] AccountLogoff;

Bosk why don't you save yourself the pain and put us all on ignore? Just be done with it if you can't handle it. :rolleyes:
Perhaps you're assuming the names I listed would be the only accounts I'd happily scrub, when the reality is if ol' Bosky was given leave to pull the trigger half the posters on teh Bay would suddenly find themselves staring at a login screen. :D

Oh but I'd take extra special pleasure deleting the Handbagger & Essenscum accounts, don't you worry about that mate.

Perhaps you're assuming the names I listed would be the only accounts I'd happily scrub, when the reality is if ol' Bosky was given leave to pull the trigger half the posters on teh Bay would suddenly find themselves staring at a login screen. :D

Oh but I'd take extra special pleasure deleting the Handbagger & Essenscum accounts, don't you worry about that mate.
Ignore function n00b...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But we're obsessed with you. Uh huh :thumbsu:

Would I survive the flog cleanout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back