Game Day The Double Down/Where's Mayney? - Rd 11 Fremantle v Collingwood @ MCG Sunday 1.20pm

Mayney will...

• 20 and 3

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • pressure and corral

Votes: 38 51.4%
  • stink it up

Votes: 17 23.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How has our talent bottomed out? We have some kids that will be amazing in a few seasons. Not being able to perform right now is not the same as not having the talent on the park. People seem to confuse talent with current output.

We know what the ceiling was for guys like Subes. Are you suggesting that Cerra and Brayshaw will not be as good? That's the difference between talent and output

Amazing.... pump the brakes. Morabito looked a level above both of them in his first year and look at where that eneded.

Brayshaw and Cerra look like they will be 200+ gamers, hopefully they will be guns.

I agree with your main point, they should be backed in for the foreseeable future.

Amazing.... pump the brakes. Morabito looked a level above both of them in his first year and look at where that eneded.

Brayshaw and Cerra look like they will be 200+ gamers, hopefully they will be guns.

I agree with your main point, they should be backed in for the foreseeable future.

I remember being critical of Mora in his first season because he kept blazing away. His disposal wasn't as clean as what we've seen from Cerra, who I think will be better, but in a different way. Nothing we can do about what happened to Mora, and the same could happen to our new guys. But at face value i'd still back them in and see where they end up, than have kept Subes :p

My point was more that it's unrealistic to think their output will be the same as a guy of similar talent with a few pre-seasons and 50 more games experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back