The Eagles won today because of a extended period of shocking umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

When priddis insise the 5 metre box in our F50 was tackled by Linsday Thomas was a superb tackle, Priddis Drops the bal (if you dont not what type of free that is its Dropping the ball, could be incorrect disposal), then Priddis Stages for a free, and gets a Push in the Back awarded to him.

And thats just one, watch the game propaly and you will se the rest
1 bad decision yes everyone knows that one. How about a others? And not just 2-3 more Roos supporters are whinging like WC got about 10 too many.

1 bad decision yes everyone knows that one. How about a others? And not just 2-3 more Roos supporters are whinging like WC got about 10 too many.

Ok Corey Jones getting held countless amount of times by Glass, after he smashed glass in the 1st quarter...

Try again.

Cox only kicked one goal (roving at the back of the pack in the last) and didn't have any frees paid to him.

He did get 19 disposals, 9 marks and 30 hitouts though, maybe more of a reason why we won than made up goals from free kicks?;)

Meh. I don't care who it was. It was a free kick against our ruckman for your ruckman taking his eyes off the ball. Though it didn't result directly in a goal. Happened with 13:28 left in the 2nd quarter.

2 examples i can name from sunday are Priddis inside our Forward 50, and Kerr inside your forward 50, my baby cousin who is 3 wouldnt have fell over, Kerr must be preety week.
Priddis was pushed in the back, go back and watch it again.

Firrito couldn't push over your three year old cousin? I dont know if that says more about Firrito or your gene pool. At the end of the day, there was no reason for Firrito to be anywhere near Kerr, let alone put his hands on him.

Ok Corey Jones getting held countless amount of times by Glass, after he smashed glass in the 1st quarter...
Happens to Judd every game we ever play. We lost to Essendon by one point while Judd was being bear hugged in the square and stopped from marking in the final minutes, play on. Suck it up, whinging doesn't change the result of the game.

It's probably not a good idea to try to explain things to someone who didn't watch the game, but I'll give it a go:

First one: Seaby has eyes on Hamish from a throw-in. Hamish's eyes on the ball. Body contact, free to Seaby, goal.
Was at 13:28 min left in the 2nd quarter if you want to watch it and (try to) dispute it.

I would have simply laughed at the decision for its rediculousness had it not come after 4 very poor umpiring decisions against the roos for the match.

I think it will be much more effective if people take it in turns for suggesting all the poor decisions made in WC F50 rather than me do it in one post.;)
OK, first you say it was Seaby, proved incorrect.

Then you say it was Cox, proved incorrect.

Meh. I don't care who it was. It was a free kick against our ruckman for your ruckman taking his eyes off the ball. Though it didn't result directly in a goal. Happened with 13:28 left in the 2nd quarter.
Then you say it was someone rucking (confusing seems Seaby and Cox are our ruckmen and it was neither of them :confused:) but it didn't result in a goal. Wasn't that the whole point of your original post, to outline goals from free kicks?

I think your little tip to your fellow Roos supporters about taking turns is a good one. You clearly dont know what you are talking about.:eek:

Of course he was. I wouldn't deny that. But then I guess you also wouldn't deny that if someone disposes of the ball incorrectly (drops it) then gets pushed in the back, that the first free applies
I guess it depends on whether the umpire sees it as being dropped or forced out by the act of tackling (which is play on). Either way, you are argueing about a free kick paid which you agree was there, I thought we were talking about frees paid where the umpires were clearly wrong and favouring West Coast?

Its a bit like whether the umpire sees the ball hit the turf before being "marked" or not.;)

Give it away boys ; (a) you could demonstrate every free kick wrongly paid/not paid, it won't change the result ; (b) the one-eyed Weagles fans will continue to maintain that the umpiring was great, or even that it favored the Roos. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Give it away boys ; (a) you could demonstrate every free kick wrongly paid/not paid, it won't change the result ; (b) the one-eyed Weagles fans will continue to maintain that the umpiring was great, or even that it favored the Roos. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

c) The one eyed Roos supporters will continue to maintain they were screwed by every single umpiring decision made on Sunday and that their players did nothing wrong and deserved everything to go their own way

Seriously move on

No one has said either of those things.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

c) The one eyed Roos supporters will continue to maintain they were screwed by every single umpiring decision made on Sunday and that their players did nothing wrong and deserved everything to go their own way

Seriously move on

where one eyed evry free we say that should have been paid is wrong, priddis dropping the ball, no you say PITB, we a complaining becuase it HELPDEd in costing us 2 spot.

You guys have not agreed on one of the frees we should have got atleast we agreed ead the treat KOTK posted.

you just see it as one side, core jones was held all day but no because hes not judd, or WCE players they cant pay it becuase they dont want another of their mob sacked.

Ok you kicked a goal then Corey Jones was bumped of the Ball similar to Kerr , but no the ump told your player to be carefull why did our layers get that treatment.

I always find it hilarious to watch people pretend that the oppositon supporters are doing something which they themselves are doing, and then trying to take the moral high ground on it.
I bolded your post for emphasis, since Kangaroos supporters are so blinded by the result they cant view anything objectively. :thumbsu:

Wasn't that the whole point of your original post, to outline goals from free kicks?
Pretty much.:eek:
If you read back through my posts you'll see I apologized because I got the Hamish/Seaby PITB goal confused with the one I'm talking about.

BTW, why don't you tell me who was rucking when that poor free kick was paid? It was with 13min 28 sec remaining in the 2nd quarter. I don't claim to know much about WC so wouldn't know which of your two ruckmen it was.

Pretty much.:eek:
If you read back through my posts you'll see I apologized because I got the Hamish/Seaby PITB goal confused with the one I'm talking about.

BTW, why don't you tell me who was rucking when that poor free kick was paid? It was with 13min 28 sec remaining in the 2nd quarter. I don't claim to know much about WC so wouldn't know which of your two ruckmen it was.
Pretty sure it was Seaby at the centre bounce in question.

I always find it hilarious to watch people pretend that the oppositon supporters are doing something which they themselves are doing, and then trying to take the moral high ground on it.
I was just pointing out that most of the Eagles fans here are unwilling to admit the bleeding obvious, that they were the beneficiaries of a very inconsistent umpiring display last Sunday ; thanks for confirming my point. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

The Eagles won today because of a extended period of shocking umpiring.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back