Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S23 Spectacular Team Thread - Congrats EJW and TFW dual BFF's.

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll do the stats on Tuesday, I forgot to email my spreadsheet to my home address and WA has a public holiday tomorrow

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Put us in the 8 too which goes to show form can change and quick. Just need to beat the Dragons at home next week who are vulnerable just above us and it's game back on.

Posting Stats Round 5:

GN80 - 84
Elton Johns Wig - 76
Mr Eagle - 42
brahj - 33
The Filth Wizard - 32
Loonerty - 21
Agent93 - 10
Biggie - 10
larrikin - 9
Brown Bottle - 3
go you pups - 1
Danoz - 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

HAWKS PULL THE ROPE A DOPE

CONEY ISLAND:
The East Side Hawks have pulled off one of the most amazing comebacks in the clubs recent history coming back from 50 points down early in the second quarter to eventually prevail by 31 points.

Club captain The Filth Wizard explained that conceding the 50 point deficit was all part of the plan, "Yeah-nah, we noticed that Frankston Rover , Wooshette , I Dont Care and Packedlunch were all too cocky throughout the week and it occurred to me that we could use that overconfidence to our advantage, I guess we pulled the old rope a dope trick"

Fans who attended the clash at Van Cortlandt Park were treated to a ruck masterclass by Elton Johns Wig who amassed 26 disposals to go with his 17 hitouts, he was ably assisted by Loonerty , who is starting to build a case for all SFA recognition with 23 disposals and a goal.

Up forward spearhead brahj kicked four as did boncer34.

Overall a solid team effort contributed to the win which has lifted the Hawks into the eight. The Hawks continue their run to the premiership this Sunday, hosting the Dragons FFC at Waverley Park.

WARRIORS 7 2 11 4 15 6 17 7 109
HAWKS 3 3 5 3 11 9 21 14 140

BEST: Elton Johns Wig , Loonerty , The Filth Wizard, brahj, boncer34

GOALS: brahj 4, boncer34 4, WaLkEr_ThE_StAr 3, Brown Bottle 3, The Filth Wizard 2, Agent93 1, Loonerty 1, larrikin 1, Mr Eagle 1, Karnezis_13 1.

Untitled.png

Posting Stats Round 5:

GN80 - 84
Elton Johns Wig - 76
Mr Eagle - 42
brahj - 33
The Filth Wizard - 32
Loonerty - 21
Agent93 - 10
Biggie - 10
larrikin - 9
Brown Bottle - 3
go you pups - 1
Danoz - 1
Just a boring thread. Could not be arsed dealing with their page upon page of "Teams better than the Hawks".

Just a boring thread. Could not be arsed dealing with their page upon page of "Teams better than the Hawks".

Yeah, they needed a reality check.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread The East Side Hawks S23 Spectacular Team Thread - Congrats EJW and TFW dual BFF's.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back