Competition The Final* Merger Of The Week *may not be the final MOTW

Remove this Banner Ad

(Dear GG, don't move because sub board sucks etc etc)

I may keep MOTW going (thoughts, opinions?) but for now I just want to get my last MOTW idea out there

YOUR BRIEF:

I have chose at random an AFL guernsey

This guernsey must be merged with any past/present/future AFL guernsey

Here is the random guernsey

West-Coast-7.gif

As many entries as you want

Closes: Extended Indefinately

Go.

I've been up coughing all night so I figured why not give this a crack.

STORY- Apologies if i lose you :)

In 2010 three super rich, blind Dubai businessmen and two other men made their way to Australia. They were here to study the Holden's in the v8Supercar's as they were planning on building a new theme park called Holden World. While they were here they fell in love with the game of australian rules football and they quickly picked who they were to support. The first man picked Brisbane. The second picked Fremantle. And the third West Coast as he still had 20% eye site and made the sensible choice to support the wings. This third businessman also happened to be a long lost cousin of Ochre.

During the season the three men also stumbled upon a TV show called "The Footy Show." They watched the grand final edition and fell in love with their song "Pretty Woeful." Anyway as season 2011 rolled along they were happily going along with business. None of their teams made the finals so they had nothing to worry about. But the grand final that year was a ripper as the hawks beat the pies by 1 point after Luke Hodge kicked a goal from 80m after the siren to win. This game was so intense that Eddie Mcguire's eyes actually popped out. Ironically that night Jeff Kennet had got in a fight and his eyes were poked out with a fork leaving both presidents blind

Back to the businessmen and their lives were getting better as they decided to buy out the three clubs they had now loved for over a year. They all planned to take them back to Dubai. Due to Eddie's blindness he also signed a contract with Emirates that led to Collingwood moving to Dubai. Hawthorn was also relocated to Dubai as the biggest tsunami ever had swept them overseas to the Middle-East.

Now Andrew Demitriou wouldn't go for five teams in Dubai so he said the only option was to merge all five teams together. After some long talks it finally happened and the team was named after the businessmen's favourite skit in which it ended with the group saying "F**KIN' WOEFUL." As for the jumper's. They decided that the only fair way to do it was for all presidents to pick one of their clubs jumpers and merge them all. Meanwhile Adelaide was also looking for a relocation after not winning a game in 2011. Dubai seemed to be the place and it was settled. The sixth team was in the merger.

Eddie and Jeff weren't use to the heat meaning the were fainting and accidently pointed to the bar code and criss-cross jumper's
Now the businessmen all decided to say ini-mini-myni-mo and pick. This led to Freo's first away jumper, Brisbane' piss- stain jumper and to Ochre's long lost cousins delight..... OCHRE. The Adelaide supporter's and staff were all against the merger and refused to take part in picking a jumper. So Reebok came in and said 2010's clash was the best ever so it was picked. As for the clash jumper Eddie said he'd jump in an ocean of sharks if it wasn't black and white stripes. Although some liked the idea of going down that track they decided it was inhumane.

As for the shorts Puma wanted to bring something to the new club but didn't have the money to make new so they brought some old stock along.
The socks are ochre as the sneaky West Coast supporting business men with his 20% eye sight snuck them in before the first game and the happened to stay.
The logo represents the tsunami Hawthorn was moved there with.

Many opposition think the name is ironic as the jumper's look ****in' Woeful!

Now what you've been waiting for...
a4pu9e.png

If your unsure on where the jumper bits fit look at this.

Hawthorn- the criss cross on the top and bottom of the home jumper.
Fremantle- the colouring of the criss-crosses and one of the shapes of the Adelaide bit.
Adelaide- the back of the home below the curve.
Brisbane- the gradients on the home and the shorts.
Collingwood- the back of the home above the curve and the away jumper.
West Coast- the colouring of the home, the colour of one of the stripes on the away and the colour of the socks home and away.

I've been up coughing all night so I figured why not give this a crack.

STORY- Apologies if i lose you :)

During the season the three men also stumbled upon a TV show called "The Footy Show." They watched the grand final edition and fell in love with their song "Pretty Woeful." Anyway as season 2011 rolled along they were happily going along with business. None of their teams made the finals so they had nothing to worry about. But the grand final that year was a ripper as the hawks beat the pies by 1 point after Luke Hodge kicked a goal from 80m after the siren to win. This game was so intense that Eddie Mcguire's eyes actually popped out. Ironically that night Jeff Kennet had got in a fight and his eyes were poked out with a fork leaving both presidents blind

You lost me here;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the hell, my 16-club super-merger jumper was a bit plain on the back (I put all 16 teams on the front).

supermergerochre.png

To show I'm not about the one trick over and over, I merged the WCE jumper with Richmond.

WCEyelblk.png

Here it is.
ochreuglycopy.png

The Alice Springs Fuglies.
It consists of the WCE eagle logo made famous on the Ochre away and my own version of Port's 2007 clash design. The colours are ochre, navy, teal and the Bears cerise. The socks are based on WCE gold tops but coloured teal like Port's infamous clash socks from their early days and they borrowed the number font from St. Kilda.

They are located in Alice Springs because this is the most central mid-way point between the three teams WCE, Port and Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Competition The Final* Merger Of The Week *may not be the final MOTW

Remove this Banner Ad

Back