Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

The situation has me reflecting if an oppo coach went off at our players on the ground who would give it back like Sicily did

I could see zurhaar, chom, jy and PC giving it right back

Give me more of those types of players with that attitude
I could see Archer and X flying the flag. Even Corr.

Yep he’d give it back and not take a backward step

Eddie ford has swagger too and loves a chirp
Nothing wrong with a chirp on the field, but if you are going to disrespect your opponent publicly before the ball is bounced, then you better make sure your side wins otherwise you deserve every bit of shit thrown at you.

Being a personality invariably means someone's going to see you as a knob. Because at least half of humanity, at any given point, has a stick up their arse that could use some loosening. We all need to let go when it comes to this shit. It's an entertainment industry. Let them entertain

Being an entertainer doesn't mean being a knob.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey leave us boomers out of this.
Ok fine, he's neither a boomer nor gen X. He's secretly a gen Z. Makes sense why he reacted the way he did tonight

Kenny pretty much admitted the whole club used it for the week.
Fact is none of this rubbish would be happening if
A Ginni didn’t post it
B lf Mitchell actually had the gumption in his weekly presser when asked about it, actually said that he’d had a chat to player x about posting stupid comments in relation to not rating that weeks opponent. But alas we got the …l see nothing wrong with what has happened…🤦‍♂️

So cry me a river…his team loved to give it out and he didn’t see any issue with it during the season / finals…but when the shoes on the other foot or as Kenny said…yeah we threw some crap back their way..
He rolls out at his presser and plays the martyr …but take some accountability for your player’s actions…awww nooooooo…So get stuffed….You had your chance several times to nip it in the bud….now that it’s bitten you on the @##@ it’s the how dare they… 🤣🤦‍♂️

Live by the sword, die by the sword.

Ken was offering Ginivan a ticket to next weeks pre lim final.

Sicily sooked it up and gee Mitch looked liked he was sucking on a lemon in his presser. Cry babies.

They manipulated the rules by diving into the ground head first in tackles, why dont we talk about that Sam? ****ing cheats.

Glad Hawthorn lost.

Hard to get schadenfreude going though. 3 years in a row most of this forum were laughing at them and they just finished a kick from a bloody prelim.
one kick in a prelim is a loss. They were lucky the dogs played like shit last week. They’re over rated. I’d gamble they miss the 8 next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back