Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Really an inverse game to what usually happens with Brisbane.

To cut it from 44 back to I think 14, then go behind more than 30 points again and still win was incredible. Perhaps this is the mental hurdle cleared to for them to go the whole way.

Was barracking for the Giants, I’ll admit. But really don’t mind the idea of the two plastic franchises that the AFL would so love to be successful just continuing to have empty trophy cases…. Unless it leads to the AFL introducing additional ‘support’ measures….

Was barracking for the Giants, I’ll admit. But really don’t mind the idea of the two plastic franchises that the AFL would so love to be successful just continuing to have empty trophy cases…. Unless it leads to the AFL introducing additional ‘support’ measures….
28 years after we cruelly denied Oakley his fairytale, the AFL might finally get the dream.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Of the remaining teams, for me, the lesser of 4 evil's = Brisbane, so that's probably put the mozz on them

Got a Brisvegas mate in Brisvegas. She went to bed at 44 points down. Had an 7.00 a.m. early shift this morning. Shocked on waking at 6 to see a million texts on her phone from mates ! 🤣

Legendary sports broadcaster Bruce McAvaney is making a footy comeback for the biggest two weeks of the AFL season.

McAvaney will join Channel 7’s team including James Brayshaw, Luke Darcy and Abbey Holmes in a key hosting role for the blockbuster preliminary finals on Friday and Saturday as well as the 2024 AFL grand final on Saturday week.

It’s the first time the 71-year-old has been a part of the network’s football coverage since he called his final AFL match in the historic 2020 Richmond-Geelong grand final at the Gabba.

He won’t be calling the last three games of what has been an extraordinary season, but will take on a hosting role as part of Channel 7’s enhanced and expanded coverage across the next fortnight

Last edited:
only team left i hate is the port tarps with sooky horne and man child ken

thankfully swans will end them

from there don't care which of the 3 teams win the flag
I am the same, but given Swans and their constant whinging and Chris Scott factor, I'd prefer Brisbane out of that lot

Legendary sports broadcaster Bruce McAvaney is making a footy comeback for the biggest two weeks of the AFL season.

McAvaney will join Channel 7’s team including James Brayshaw, Luke Darcy and Abbey Holmes in a key hosting role for the blockbuster preliminary finals on Friday and Saturday as well as the 2024 AFL grand final on Saturday week.

It’s the first time the 71-year-old has been a part of the network’s football coverage since he called his final AFL match in the historic 2020 Richmond-Geelong grand final at the Gabba.

He won’t be calling the last three games of what has been an extraordinary season, but will take on a hosting role as part of Channel 7’s enhanced and expanded coverage across the next fortnight

If they could have found a way to give Abbey Holmes the flick would have been even better...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back