Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Awkward Wait What GIF by GIPHY Studios 2022

Ok well this is it after one game.

It will die a death or inspire you to post about the Game in real time all the way through to the GF Interstate A v Interstate B GF…or not

Go Ginny you ducker!

When we used to play finals, I used to get so excited. The selection changes, getting tickets, the nervous craps….

I look at our current list and you just know we won’t be playing finals before 2030. It’s a list jam-packed with C Grade talent.

Pretend it’s September 2027. Do we seriously think there’ll be a passage of play:
“Stephen’s bursts off half back. He handballs to Tucker who swings out onto his trusty left and pinpoints a pass to a leading Toby Pink. Pink handballs to Simpkin on the burst, who pins the ears back and goes looooong. Up they fly and it’s TEAKLE!!!! Oh Simpkin you beauty and Teakle again. The mark of a champion that!!!”

It just ain’t happening.

When we used to play finals, I used to get so excited. The selection changes, getting tickets, the nervous craps….

I look at our current list and you just know we won’t be playing finals before 2030. It’s a list jam-packed with C Grade talent.

Pretend it’s September 2027. Do we seriously think there’ll be a passage of play:
“Stephen’s bursts off half back. He handballs to Tucker who swings out onto his trusty left and pinpoints a pass to a leading Toby Pink. Pink handballs to Simpkin on the burst, who pins the ears back and goes looooong. Up they fly and it’s TEAKLE!!!! Oh Simpkin you beauty and Teakle again. The mark of a champion that!!!”

It just ain’t happening.
Stephens might be there if someone operates on his brain. Otherwise, replace him with McKercher. Replace Tucker with Hardeman. Replace Pink with Duursma. Replace Simpkin with NIA helmet Simpkin. Replace Teakle with Comben. The list is not as shit as it seems, but we do urgently need improvement, or we won't be around to contend in 2030.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stephens might be there if someone operates on his brain. Otherwise, replace him with McKercher. Replace Tucker with Hardeman. Replace Pink with Duursma. Replace Simpkin with NIA helmet Simpkin. Replace Teakle with Comben. The list is not as shit as it seems, but we do urgently need improvement, or we won't be around to contend in 2030.

I think it’s Arthur’s serious alt account

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Finals 2024 - Nekgame Giants v Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back