FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Stopped watching after the season that ended with Iris stuck in a mirror.

Did it get any better ?

I know i binged the recent season at some point but I dont really remember much. Its still shit. The next season is last though so I just watch for old times sake. Hopefully Oliver returns for an ep since this is the end of the arrowverse.

7 episodes in, and this might be the worst final season I have ever seen.

Have been multiple filler episodes, and multiple episodes without The Flash focusing on side characters that nobody gives a shit about.

Have also been watching the early seasons again for contrast. The first 3 seasons were pretty dam good
1. Thawne
2. Zoom
3. Savitar

The show started to slide a little in Season 4 (The Thinker)

Yeah Mrs and I lasted 2 and a half episodes. Probably saving cameos for the final episode. Happy to wait until then. Really is that bad, and far worse than the worse of Arrow/Legends.

Have been multiple filler episodes, and multiple episodes without The Flash focusing on side characters that nobody gives a s**t about.

Have also been watching the early seasons again for contrast. The first 3 seasons were pretty dam good
1. Thawne
2. Zoom
3. Savitar

Good summary, this season is far worse than even the recent ones. It sounds like they didn't expect to get a season and had to just make something up and worse the actors are only available part time so there are the non flash characters we don't give a damn about dominating episodes (Dreamer?)

Sent from my SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The most recent episode (9x09) was probably the best they have done in a few years (not saying alot, but was enjoyable). Helped that it featured the Green Arrow.

Probably works enough as a standalone episode, no need to watch the rest of the season which has been awful up until this point.

I gave up a few seasons ago (last Crisis crossover?), and couldn't get past the first episode - even this episode up until Oliver shows up was cringe.

When he does show up, almost completely different show.

So many feels with Diggle and Oliver.

Glad Arrow finished relatively well when the rest of the Arrowverse nosedived.

Have been multiple filler episodes, and multiple episodes without The Flash focusing on side characters that nobody gives a s**t about.

1. Thawne
2. Zoom
3. Savitar

The first few seasons were epic and I loved how they would finish each episode in S1 showing glimpses of the future.

The quality just died for me a few years back and I havent watched it since.

Loved the first two seasons - it was just a whole ball of fun - but I lost interest towards the back end of season 3, and only made it an episode or two into season 4

Have gone back once in a while to check on it but it seems to have only got worse since then. It's a shame because the cast was (mostly) great - the writing was just utter trash.

Frankly shocked it has made it to 9 seasons.

So they are wrapping up the show with a 5 part finale.

Just watched part 1 and I gotta say that was pretty good. Really captured the feel of season 1 again. Hopefully the last 4 eps are just as good.

A real reward for those of us who have been around since season 1 I guess. Ive been waiting for that moment when S1 Barry gets stopped by future Barry but from future Barry's perspective. Yeah we have seen Barry try to deal with that day but it still hits hard and Grant delivered in those scenes and I really liked the final scene between Barry and Eobard. Revealing it was a fixed point it time (a legends nod) and Barry having the strength to do it because changing it would mean baby Nora gets erased. Also, we are fiinally getting that cobalt blue story line with Eddie it seems.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Flash

Remove this Banner Ad

Back