The footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by jod23:
Ill watch it but im waiting for Basils Footy Show to come back.
smile.gif

hasnt basils show been given the arse jod ??? Thought last year they were saying how its the last episode etc etc.

Jod
Please tell me you are joking. That has to be the worst show out, even Brooksy's footy show was better than that. It is an eagles apologist show, never have a go at the eagles, always making excuses for bad performances etc & none of them have any idea about any teams that aren't from WA.
rolleyes.gif

Even my eagles & dockers mates hate the show.

------------------
mantis

It's full of Collywobble bullshit
They ignore Port, which is worse than hating us
Elliot or Gutnick are always on
Eddie loves his own voice
They kick sand into Sa's face

so yep, I'll be watching it, never miss it

------------------
Chris

(Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus)

Originally posted by Asgardian:

Oh, poor baby! No one gives a shit about you little Port Adelaide POWER team. I feel sorry for you.
rolleyes.gif

[This message has been edited by Joel (edited 08 March 2001).]

Originally posted by Asgardian:

1 The fact that it is full of Collywobble bullshit is why it is always one of the most watched shows.

2 Why not ignore Port when nobody in Melbourne Perth Brisbane and Sydney care about them?

3 I would rather have thoes presidents than a Port one boring the country with Port issues.

4 Who doesn't love their own voice?

5 I also kick sand into SA's face

If you don't like the show then I think you should make a show and it can be all about Port and then we can compare the ratings.

-----------------------
Play on says the umpire
-----------------------

Chris

I feel sorry for you, clearly we are dealing with people of a very limited capacity here.

IT'S CALLED IRONY PEOPLE

like that "isn't it ironic" song...although the examples used in that song are simalies, so the "isn't it ironic" song does not actually have any irony in it at all....ironic really !

ptw

[This message has been edited by ptw (edited 09 March 2001).]

Arch - i hope not i liked that show.

Sandie - i know the show aint the best but its all about the Eagles and Dockers and seen as Collingwoods football show The Footy Show never acknowledges that football exists here in the West then i need something to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jod- tell me you dont like adrian barich, you couldnt possibly be a fan of him. I dont mind scotty watters though, as he has alot of passion for his club and isnt afraid to take the heat when the poor ol dockers lose.

Hey arch

Did you hear Watters get stuck into the eagles at the last western derby. heheheh

No scotty don't hold back, say what you really think.

Pity 7 gave him the flick after he showed a bit of emotion, if i had my choice I'd let Scotty commentate every dockers game from here on in. We could team him up with George "one eyed" Grlysich.

Arch i dont mind Barich hes alright. Not my favourite person in the world but hes ok.

The thing that annoys me about the Footy Show is that they have Matty Lloyd on just for his looks, he has no charisma whatsoever. Crawf is funny as is Manton and other regulars they have on but Lloyd is just dull.

------------------
All the people in the broken homes dont wanna fight no more. All the people nursing shattered bones dont wanna fight no more. But theres no profit in peace so we gotta fight some more.

Crawford is the biggest try hard around, he attempts comedy and it works once every ten times. Lloyd is just a pretty boy face, his arse must be sore from sitting on the fence the whole time. Manton is actually a funny bloke, I love his props. I really liked the show when Dunstall was on it because was there was a lot of tension between Sam and Jason. It's all getting a bit lovey-dovey at the moment.

Remove this Banner Ad

The footy show

Remove this Banner Ad

Back