FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn't there a crack down on it especially that week? Or am I thinking when Merrett got reported for time wasting
I'm not sure. I only really know about that game because it used to get played as a classic finish. And it was my dad who used to tell me about umpire Robinson being a bit of a flog. I remember dad complaining about him perming his hair :tongueoutv1:

Last edited:
Wasn't there a crack down on it especially that week? Or am I thinking when Merrett got reported for time wasting
You are spot on, there was a crackdown on it. Was at the game with Dad, I’d given up, not the old boy. Oh God he hated carlton, we had to leave a few parties early back in the day, as soon as he found out some random he was talking to quite pleasantly , revealed they were carlton fans, it would be on !
Poor Mum !

You are spot on, there was a crackdown on it. Was at the game with Dad, I’d given up, not the old boy. Oh God he hated carlton, we had to leave a few parties early back in the day, as soon as he found out some random he was talking to quite pleasantly , revealed they were carlton fans, it would be on !
Poor Mum !
Can’t blame him.

Poor Mum !
Just letting you know the hate brought a smile to my face.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Judd was good , interesting stories
Speaks very well

Some people just seem to have a charmed life
I thought it was funny when he said living with Daniel Kerr had a different vibe compared to living with the host family.

We get the FB on 7mate up here in Sydney and always enjoy it when I remember to tune in. Oleg Markov was a character on 'Mark Of' the Week.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV The Front Bar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back