Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Solid bet, can you tag me if you get paid out or if its voided. Thanks.
Its now been paid as a bonus bet so theyve shit themselves a bit.

For the sake of the money i will leave it as is but cant help but feel there should be accountability for this. How can you void a winning bet after results?! They get away with far too much the bookies

Its now been paid as a bonus bet so theyve sh*t themselves a bit.

For the sake of the money i will leave it as is but cant help but feel there should be accountability for this. How can you void a winning bet after results?! They get away with far too much the bookies

SB burned me a few years back, spots don’t change mate, pack up your account and bet elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SB burned me a few years back, spots don’t change mate, pack up your account and bet elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They have the wider variety of markets on boxing/mma so kind of stuck. PB banned me on mma and dont have any props for boxing. Unibet are ok so use them a bit and very little of use on betfair unless theyre big fights. Lads, Neds banned/limited to peanuts...

Its now been paid as a bonus bet so theyve sh*t themselves a bit.

They have the wider variety of markets on boxing/mma so kind of stuck. PB banned me on mma and dont have any props for boxing. Unibet are ok so use them a bit and very little of use on betfair unless theyre big fights. Lads, Neds banned/limited to peanuts...

Sorry to hear that. Thats BS.

You could raise an issue with them, but sometimes its just not worth the hassle and attention it brings.

LADS and NEDS are the same company I think? No surprise there. Im banned with them.

Did 365 have a market? Im not betting over summer, just needed a break from all of it. But good bet by you, regardless. You picked it.

Sorry to hear that. Thats BS.

You could raise an issue with them, but sometimes its just not worth the hassle and attention it brings.

LADS and NEDS are the same company I think? No surprise there. Im banned with them.

Did 365 have a market? Im not betting over summer, just needed a break from all of it. But good bet by you, regardless. You picked it.
Bet365 ive never joined. No real reason not to so ill check their markets moving forward. Only stuff i successfully bet is fights, hopeless with footy and what not. With mma/boxing being more niche i think theyre quicker on the limit/ban hammer. That said, SB have always let me bet and only occasionally limit me on props. Today i nailed 2x $11 odds with them, neds limited me for less...

Bet365 ive never joined. No real reason not to so ill check their markets moving forward. Only stuff i successfully bet is fights, hopeless with footy and what not. With mma/boxing being more niche i think theyre quicker on the limit/ban hammer. That said, SB have always let me bet and only occasionally limit me on props. Today i nailed 2x $11 odds with them, neds limited me for less...

365 is good, not much in terms of bonuses or freebies. But IMO are decent. I like their setup and very comfortable in using it. Clear and simple. Like SB.

Pretty sure they have fights on there. IIRC I backed Holly to beat Ronda at $13 without any issues (or maybe SB?). Mind you thats a few years ago now.

Worth exploring IMO.

Tyson is in terrific nick for a guy of 53 . Fair effort considering what he ballooned out too.
Legit fight Jones was ko'd by round 3

It would have been hilarious, if Tyson became Eric Butterbean and fought today.

Thats called the donut diet. It involves eating big, eating long and never stopping.

maxresdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess for Mike it’s a chance to show he’s still worth something promoting wise because blowing $100’s of millions in your early 20’s would still sting everyday now.

He had a lot of "friends" too that "stole" from him. Admittedly he did waste a lot of money himself. Even if he didnt have these friends around him, Im sure he would have blown the money.

He looked great for a 50+ year old, but I think he would get torn apart by a decent fighter half his age.

He had a lot of "friends" too that "stole" from him. Admittedly he did waste a lot of money himself. Even if he didnt have these friends around him, Im sure he would have blown the money.

He looked great for a 50+ year old, but I think he would get torn apart by a decent fighter half his age.
They’ll be calling Holyfield non stop now.

Absolutely . During his workout sessions a few people were wow he could be competitive today.
No chance at all .

Increibly impressive at his age though , still has that speed/power in bursts

The 'draw' also saved RJJ. He can fight again even though he so obviously shouldn't.

Holyfield/Tyson almost certain to happen you'd think. Also think Anderson Silva/RJJ is bloody likely too

Tyson/Holyfield probably looking for one massive final pay day as boxers.

If they get the timing of the fight right where people can attend in a packed stadium it would be epic.

I don't like this. I'm happy for these bullshit cards with geriatric greats and Youtubers to happen, would just rather it's a bit more separate from the big fights.

Exactly right. The undercard in big events should be left for lesser-known fighters to make a name for themselves.

I don't like this. I'm happy for these bullshit cards with geriatric greats and Youtubers to happen, would just rather it's a bit more separate from the big fights.

Agree with this. I mean mike never even threw the upper cut. . Just let’s call it for what it is at the moment. Exhibition matches for charity . Not discounting him if it was a serious bout though .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Agree with this. I mean mike never even threw the upper cut. . Just let’s call it for what it is at the moment. Exhibition matches for charity . Not discounting him if it was a serious bout though .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I saw an exhibition match once on TV, it didnt end well.

DisguisedExcellentBooby-size_restricted.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Boxing The General Boxing Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back