Travel The General Discussion travel thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bristol?
Barcelona?
Bucharest?
Bari?

Whats the plan stan?
You got the B right. Baltics.

Doing a 10 day tour of the Baltics then meeting mates from Melbourne in Amsterdam and spending 10 days in the Netherlands and Germany.

You got the B right. Baltics.

Doing a 10 day tour of the Baltics then meeting mates from Melbourne in Amsterdam and spending 10 days in the Netherlands and Germany.

Green Hornet.
Booze cruise.
Sexy show.

Good place

Two weeks until I am off to Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Greenland and Singapore. I am already starting to stress about missing my dogs!

They'll be fine just enjoy yourself.

So jellymount your going to Iceland might see some northern lights if your lucky.

I hope so! I think our best chance will be in Greenland, as we are going fairly north and away from civilisation.

My dogs and cat stay home when we travel .I know they safe at home.
We get someone to feed them they happy at home .
Normally my GF olds come over to feed them.

Being doing some research on my next Tassie trip.

I've been to most of the main places.

Maria island interests me something different.

Need to add a few more spots .
Maria Island is really interesting. I wouldn't mind going to King Island. It's such a relaxing part of Australia.

I was last in Tasmania in January. I felt like Hobart was a bit worse for wear after covid. I think the lack of tourists etc must have hit them hard.

My dogs and cat stay home when we travel .I know they safe at home.
We get someone to feed them they happy at home .
Normally my GF olds come over to feed them.
We have our son's ex staying at our place for 4.5 weeks and then they are going to a kennel for a week (she can't do the last week). Have used the same kennel for 30 years! Son's ex was a vet nurse (in another country, so not recognised here). The dogs do love her, but she is more of a cat person (we have 2 British short hairs). Fyfe is a very clingy and emotional dog, but we think he will actually enjoy the kennels for a week - they run a doggy day care from there and have an awesome paddock for the dogs to run around in.

Maria Island is really interesting. I wouldn't mind going to King Island. It's such a relaxing part of Australia.

I was last in Tasmania in January. I felt like Hobart was a bit worse for wear after covid. I think the lack of tourists etc must have hit them hard.

You could say the same for Perth or anywhere really when Covid happened.

But it's good people getting out n bout now .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could say the same for Perth or anywhere really when Covid happened.

But it's good people getting out n bout now .
WA still had a booming economy during covid, and we could still travel within the state. The locals (especially the baby boomers) kept tourism afloat. FIFO dollars weren't going off to Bali and Thailand. You couldn't get into caravan parks etc anywhere! We went to Dunsborough so much, the shop owners thought we were locals. It was close to impossible to get accommodation in Exmouth, even during the months when you really wouldn't want to go there.

WA still had a booming economy during covid, and we could still travel within the state. The locals (especially the baby boomers) kept tourism afloat. FIFO dollars weren't going off to Bali and Thailand. You couldn't get into caravan parks etc anywhere! We went to Dunsborough so much, the shop owners thought we were locals. It was close to impossible to get accommodation in Exmouth, even during the months when you really wouldn't want to go there.

We had tix to Freo vs cats few years back then covid .
We had to cancel everything.
Then Airline went broke .
Lucky Virgin brought them out have us a credit.
Then used it early last year before the credit runout.

Booked the Sprite of Tassie.

Better dust of my hiking boots .
Got a list to do.

Cattle Dog Adventure GIF by Geekster Pets

Best friend just returned to Utila Island the greatest place on earth and realised it's been overrun with Americans and golf buggies , she noticed most fish have gone and the reef is bare.
What a great idea to let rich Americans into paradise

Remove this Banner Ad

Travel The General Discussion travel thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back