news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m keyed up
for the weekend fights. Great card with titles on the line. You better knock him out Sean or

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is this really a great card?

I've followed it a lot less the last 6 months or so but outside the main and Ortega/Lopes there's I care about at all. Maybe I'm just not keeping up...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Combat sports board has become a bit of a ghost town. Is it us, the rubbish UFC and some boxing promotions are putting out or the likely third option, it's a bit of both.

Must say due to the quality of some of the recent UFC cards I've had to motivate myself to even check the results.

Combat sports board has become a bit of a ghost town. Is it us, the rubbish UFC and some boxing promotions are putting out or the likely third option, it's a bit of both.

Must say due to the quality of some of the recent UFC cards I've had to motivate myself to even check the results.
There's just so much on, impossible to keep up with everything so it's become easier to skip watered down events in both sports.

AJ/Dubois is fight im most interested in coming up, really looking forward to that.

McGregor is saying his ready to fight and wants a date... this whole affair is strange.
Comes out with this as soon as the guy has been waiting years to fight gets booked.

Saw a good idea on twitter for conor. Dont announce his fight 4 months out, it's too long for him to try and keep it together. He'll pull out

Announce it 2 weeks out, use him as late replacement. It won't cost ppv sales, gives him less time to pull out, someone gets his name on the resume

He doesnt actually want to fight so this won't matter but better than booking him months in advance. Avoids the BS

Remove this Banner Ad

news The General MMA & Combat Sports Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back