The Great Beat-Up: The Drug Problem at West Coast *MB thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: The Great Beat-Up: The Drug Problem at West Coast

Anyone who doesn't know the real reason why cousins ran by now must be living under a rock!

I say take a 'chill pill' and work it out kids ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone who doesn't know the real reason why cousins ran by now must be living under a rock!

He jumped in the river right? What dissolves in water? Powder.

Smart, guy, but oh so dumb.

I say we all PM Gunnar and give him our regards.

Was so waiting for this to hapopen, but never in my wildest dreams would it happen so soon.

What a journalist you are Gunnar. You could write school newsletters for Halls Creek Primary School in a few years if you keep up the good work.

Aim high son. Aim high.

Geez if they've suspended him without evidence Gunnar will give them such a pasting.

'Bout time, if I was a WCE supporter I'd be frothing at the mouth with anger at the club for letting the situation (whatever It actually is) get so far out of hand, not defending them or playing it down till i was blue in the face. What the hell is wrong with them all?

He jumped in the river right? What dissolves in water? Powder.

Smart, guy, but oh so dumb.

I say we all PM Gunnar and give him our regards.

Was so waiting for this to hapopen, but never in my wildest dreams would it happen so soon.

What a journalist you are Gunnar. You could write school newsletters for Halls Creek Primary School in a few years if you keep up the good work.

Aim high son. Aim high.
Gunnar is a journalist-Shirley you jest?

The problem is that so many things have happened that it made it clear to everyone that the Eagles officials were just turning a blind eye to things. They now know that everyone is watching what action they take so now they have forced themselves into a position where they must severely punish anyone who offends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back