The Great Beat-Up: The Drug Problem at West Coast *MB thread*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Great Beat-Up: The Drug Problem at West Coast

I wonder if there was that 'test all our players for drugs' day when Cousins missed training.

I also wonder where our hero Gunnar went. Must be suicidal with an ego denting like that.

One more wonder I wonder...How will the Eagles go when they trade Cousins for pick 75 in the draft and Judd goes home.

What a great day.

I wonder if there was that 'test all our players for drugs' day when Cousins missed training.

I also wonder where our hero Gunnar went. Must be suicidal with an ego denting like that.

One more wonder I wonder...How will the Eagles go when they trade Cousins for pick 75 in the draft and Judd goes home.

What a great day.

Im glad you are enjoying yourself hoogs.

Which allegations are we talking about?

No journalist has actually put his name on the line and said "Chad Fletcher overdosed on smack in Vegas".
Why would they go into specifics? Again, I ask you, do you think these Journalists would make it public without solid evidence?

No one has accused Ben Cousins of drug use. They've merely reported comments from an anonymous source that he appeared drug-affected.
Hmmmmm. Do you want to imply that Ben Cousins is clean?

Everyone has just jumped passed the documentation stage and gone straight into concluding that the club has a drug problem - whatever that means.

No matter what journalists might have heard, that's inadequate.
Again, do you think that these Journalists would have gone public without solid evidence?

This one will be about 5th best/controversial thread

There are a few more stories to come

Have you got crystal balls or something?.... spit it out PC! or haha:D PM me!;)

Has Gunnar completely buried himself in the sand?????? I am starting to get worried about whether he can breathe????

Crystal ball time

Number 1 thread will be bigger than an ex captain and drugs

Number 2 will be C Judd going back to ....

Number 3 will be the Ben Cousins one

Number 4 could well be this one or an unknown story or a major major injury

Tragic stuff for the player but the club and its supporters bring it on themselves with "head in the sand" attitudes like this.

Tragic stuff for the player but the club and its supporters bring it on themselves with "head in the sand" attitudes like this.

I said on the WC board that you have to wonder how much the board actually tried to help BC in his issues

We will never know really and now its too late

It's worked for your supporters now. I suppose with this Cousins suspension it was for 'in-house disagreements'?
Huh? All I was doing was mocking the typical response for someone like zero who made a good point, do you not agree?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im glad you are enjoying yourself hoogs.

Yeah, it's pretty special.

The superstar Eagles midfield-

Cousins - controversial
Kerr - controversial
Fletcher - controversial
Judd - going home
Embley - history of controversy though he seems ok these days.

Rowan Jones for WC captain in 08

The reality is that I couldn't care less if West Coast players take drugs. Especially during the off-season.

You know why I don't care? Because I'm not a moronic wowser freaking out over this media-conjured spectre of drug-addled football players leading our children astray.

So do you still 'not care' about your players taking drugs, getting pi55ed all the time and not turning up for training.

You look like a goose now don't ya.

Hi I'm Dummer Longstank- The media reports of Ben Cousins being suspended are simply that media hype and a press beat up. Show me the evidence people, prove to me one undisputed incidence of Cousins not being able to play at all this year, all I want is one solid piece of factual evidence.

There is none and if you find it and I don't seem to be around, look for the big busted ass poking in the air from where I have firmly planted my head in a nice soothing bucket of sand.

Failing drug tests are not evidence of drug use, perhaps Benny was too busy over the weekend to study.

Gunnar is a journalist-Shirley you jest?

Why does this surprise you? Bombast and substance abuse are two of the journalistic key selection criteria. The bombast he proves with every self-righteous post and we all know he has to be smoking something....

I think it fitting to quote another, maybe the other biggest turkey on the planet Dubba Shrub " "For all those that are prayerful"

I sense that we should all bow our heads and say goodbye to Gunnar. He is probably negotiating with the big "Chief" right now arranging his new user name. Clearly he would want a resurrection but sadly he has blown his final load ....and that makes for very sticky digits!

As his life flashes by I remember that despite taking days to return from the 2006 GF, let alone have a chance to log on to BF... there was Gunnar in the backlog of threads... 1 min after final siren on BigFooty... oh what a poster!

We can only hope that his denial and lies will be forgiven him in the opposite way as he has forgiven those who unwittingly replied to his posts.

Goodbye Gunnar ... I am sure you will get access to the interwebs again one day *sigh*... *sob* come back!!!!!!!!:D

Hehe, gone from no drug problem, to who cares if there is a drug problem, next step will be legalise drugs so that 42 people can get on with playing football.

Anyway, in all seriously though, I don't think a players personal life should impact on their job. The only reason why WCE have acted is because of media pressure. And perhaps that they've already won a premiership, would they really have given him the temporary boot if there was no media coverage and they were still chasing a flag for the first time in a decade?

The superstar Eagles midfield-

Cousins - controversial
Kerr - controversial
Fletcher - controversial
Judd - going home

Rowan Jones for WC captain in 08

lol - spoke a bit too soon

oh dear some payback ownage on this thread.:)

Sorry, didn't realise Embley just got in a punchup with Chick over Cousins.He's back to controversial..Bring on Rowan Jones.

http://www.abc.net.au/sport/content/200703/s1877189.htm

Notice how all the Eagles people that were here before talking it up have all dissapeared.

Full credit to Kaitsey for saying it how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back