The great blackout of 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Ragvertiser is now reporting that the whole state is out, and that power won't be restored until around 4am.

Drive safely!

Oh FFS. How can the whole state be out?

Does this mean I finally get to make use of the survivalist skills and tools Ive picked up off of conspiracy websites whilst living in mums basement for the past 17 years?

Oh FFS. How can the whole state be out?

Does this mean I finally get to make use of the survivalist skills and tools Ive picked up off of conspiracy websites whilst living in mums basement for the past 17 years?
It's the Vic interconnector. They have issues with that and we're up shit creek, as this incident shows.

StGeorges out. WTF is this? Couple of thunder cracks and some mist and the whole bloody state goes out?

For what I pay in power bills I want the entire inner suburban area encapsulated in a giant faraday cage.
Wasn't me.:oops:

16f88fe45ed427fa0633913ecb05c900.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, whole state is down as is SA Power Networks website. Could be a massive problem that needs fixing.

It's a little scary that our whole state can lose power from seemingly one incident.

Unbelievable. You'd think our infrastructure would be somewhat decent with the price we pay for power.

My cousin works at ETSA says the interconnector to Victoria is down and it's a mass transmission fault here.

Just got word that should be restored in 5 hours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back