Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Who wins?

• Geelong

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jack Watts would have had his locker shat in by Luke Beveridge himself

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Bay

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, the free kick count isn't an indicator of umpiring. Unless you're Plugger35
No, you're right.

Geelong have been far well more looked after than the numbers suggest. Good point

Rory Lobb for All-Australian CHB :thumbsu:

Such a loooooonnnngg drawn-out movie for no reason.

Cliff notes:
  • Two boring biddies board the Titanic
  • Jack goes down on Rose
  • Jack goes down on the Titanic
The End.
You romanceless fool, Gellonk are getting flogged

catscratchfever medical injury came good this afternoon with Pies losing, but I suspect it has flared up again tonight in a medical issue completely unrelated to the result of the Cats game. Docs say it will be a 1 week injury, with Cats set to face Norf next week.

catscratchfever medical injury came good this afternoon with Pies losing, but I suspect it has flared up again tonight in a medical issue completely unrelated to the result of the Cats game. Docs say it will be a 1 week injury, with Cats set to face Norf next week.
A 1 week calf, like Lachie Hunter

A girl trapped by the confines of high society meets a handsome free-spirited drifter who rescues her physically and emotionally! The jewellery wasn't the real prize the treasure hunters were looking for, the real prize was her story! It's so much better than John Wick or whatever you freaks think is good :mad:
Not even John Wick himself could have killed Jack as cold-blooded as Rose did

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As mentioned in commentary by Daisy and Lingy a few times the wet weather really brings out the skilled players as they can showcase how clean they are.

So interestingly:
  • Danger 13 touches
  • Cameron 6 touches
  • Miers 11 touches

David King... "from what Ive seen up close, its going to be a Sydney Geelong Grand Final again"
Geelong:
ric flair flop GIF

Bont2Bruce Has Bevo won back your faith yet ?

Dogs can win the flag (there I said it)
I think we could do better with a different coach and the same list. But I'll take a win at Geelong's cheat ground because they are as rare as hen's teeth over this millenium.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Back