Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Who wins?

• Geelong

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Dogs

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Jack Watts would have had his locker shat in by Luke Beveridge himself

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • The Bay

Votes: 7 33.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

David King... "from what Ive seen up close, its going to be a Sydney Geelong Grand Final again"
Geelong:
ric flair flop GIF
Well he also said during the week something like Geelong hadn't had a dip...ignoring 10 goal loss to Blues 3 weeks ago...

I think we could do better with a different coach and the same list. But I'll take a win at Geelong's cheat ground because they are as rare as hen's teeth over this millenium.

I think good/premiership winning coaches are hard to find. And Bevo does seem to have a good job developing kids (least as far as I can ascertain from afar)

Putting Richards into the guts/midfield has been an inspiring coaching decision from Bevo.

Take this for the praise it is, I definitely don't want Carlton to play the Dogs in the finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win for the Doggos, wanted it much more.

How are things going on the Titanic??
Not great. Rose is about to tell Jack the big door is too small

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day The Greatest Team Of All (Geelong) vs The Locker Shitters (Bulldogs) ft. Ice Cold Chris Scott and Luke "Warm" Beveridge at Feline Fortress

Back