The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a quick tip, gang...if you're stuck on an unlimited dsl connection which you dont require and feel like saving yourself some hard earned...I managed to save $30 a month with Optus by opting for 2 Gig peak per month plus 4 Gig off peak and bundling it with my home phone. $39.95 per month if anyone is reassessing their budget ;)

change of subject here, does anyone know of any dive clubs in the mornington peninsula and if you know of some could u give me a link to their site (if they have one)

cheers

danzan22 said:
change of subject here, does anyone know of any dive clubs in the mornington peninsula and if you know of some could u give me a link to their site (if they have one)

cheers
sorry mate dunno any... www.google.com my only suggestion. Or asking a local swiming pool, they might know?

Whats going on with the Hangar? No posts for a month?

here's one. Anyone seen SawIII yet?

I hanv't seen Saw3,but thinking of mustering the courage to see it during the week. Supposed to be full-on worse than the first two:eek:

Do yourselves a favour and go see KENNY! I promise you, it's the funniest Australian movie in the last decade...mark my words!!

yeh i went to see that a while ago, ranked up there with the best aussie movies ever.

I havn't heard one bad word about that movie Kenny,it must be funny:)

Im keen to see the Borat film. People have been saying you come out of the film with a sore stomach as you have been laughing so much. Cant wait.

-Mav

Im keen to see the Borat film. People have been saying you come out of the film with a sore stomach as you have been laughing so much. Cant wait.

-Mav

I came out of Danny Bhoy at the comedy festival with a sore stomach. If he is back here next year you HAVE to see him. Funniest comedian ive ever seen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

carl barron is one twisted little man,love to him live. Funny bugger:)

I came out of Danny Bhoy at the comedy festival with a sore stomach. If he is back here next year you HAVE to see him. Funniest comedian ive ever seen.

Seen him in Edinborough and Melbourne. Very funny.

Carl Baron have seen small bits of his live show on dvd and that was a good laugh.

-Mav

If there was a table from the EFC BF Board i rekon the they would be hard to match.:D

Re: Off-Topic Area?

I'm not a bombers fan but what about
Warzone
"Other fans stay out"

That be more suitable on the Carlton board or the Adelaide Board.:D
But i cant post on the carlton board,been banned for 2 years,the AFC board is a different kettle of fish.:thumbsu:

Born in Keilor...moved to Tulla when i was 5 and been there for 20 years now :)

Now thats a local Bomber.

Should have a comp on who lived closest to the WH ground growing up. I would be out of contention cause I grew up in Croydon:)

im out i grew up in berwick! how funny is danny bohy omg i couldnt stop laughing, and carl barron is brilliant aswell. The one live comedian annoying me atm is dave hughes. he repeats that snakes alive joke to much. for those who dont know it its "i bought a bag of snakes alive the other day, i opedned the bag and they were all dead, they must have sufficated in the bag" hilarious first time, giggle the 2nd, by the 3rd time it gets annoying.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back