The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

one of my mates posts but i dont no his username...
lonie know lots of stats off the comp Paul?

yeah, went to school with him and everything, he is like eddie mcguire, passionate collingwood supporter, knows the game inside out, was just never good at playing the game. he is really good with stats and stuff

I know a couple of opposition posters also. Actually, funny story...one being a Doggies man got his hands on this season's fixture before it was actually released by the AFL (only a week or two prior) and his son got wind of it and posted it on the Doggies board.
The club got a hold of it, held an internal investigation in conjuction with BF and subsequently, the club gave his dad no choice but to resign as an employee of the club around Sept last year. True story!!
What made matters worse was they stripped him also of his cheersquad duties for a season and have yet to allow him to be reinstated.

Thought I'd ask another pointless question.

Do any of you know any BF posters, Essendon supporters or not, personally? If so who? Only is you want to share of course.

I'm mates with IDGAF (who nagged at me for 18 months before I took a look at BF,thanks Tiger:thumbsu: ) from the Richmond board and I've met one Bomber BF poster years ago:)

Another pointless question.

What's the worst injuries you guys have had, whether it be recently, over the years, surgeries, tears, broken bones.

I've had my shoulder done about a year ago, and currently have osteitis pubis, going well at the moment:thumbsdown:

What's the worst injuries you guys have had, whether it be recently, over the years, surgeries, tears, broken bones.

I've had my shoulder done about a year ago, and currently have osteitis pubis, going well at the moment:thumbsdown:
tough luck, the worst i have had is a broken finger, came close to becoming blind in one eye once.

worst sporting injury hmm havent had much few concussions and tore a cartledge in my knee playing soccer.

Broken left little finger, left hand, left wrist, stress fractures in back (x2) and left foot, bulging disc in my back and torn medial ligament in my left knee. SO seems very left sided to me.

-Mav

Fractured ribs coming off second best to a dozen Maoriis/Pacific Islanders, whilst helping out our bouncers late one evening at a bar I was working at 4 years ago. 12 on 4, we were screwed and heavily outweighed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fractured ribs coming off second best to a dozen Maoriis/Pacific Islanders, whilst helping out our bouncers late one evening at a bar I was working at 4 years ago. 12 on 4, we were screwed and heavily outweighed.

hmm thats not sporting...

ive had brain tumour if we are goign down the non sporting line...

hmm thats not sporting...

ive had brain tumour if we are goign down the non sporting line...

I was gunna whinge about the many quad muscle problems I had in my brief junior footy career....but a brain tumour is about 1000 x's more serious than my little problem.:eek:

Good to see ya brain is working A1 Jules:thumbsu:

Hope u never exprience that one again:)

I was gunna whinge about the many quad muscle problems I had in my brief junior footy career....but a brain tumour is about 1000 x's more serious than my little problem.:eek:

Good to see ya brain is working A1 Jules:thumbsu:

Hope u never exprience that one again:)

thats alright mate! I got a tip for you guys, if you have a miagraine dont try playing sport. I played a footy game and a cricket match with one.. By the end of the game it had got so bad i couldnt see the ball... Dont ask me why!
You can complain about your quad injuries, i have had a fair share of quad muscle injuries too and they hurt so dont worry mate.

thats alright mate! I got a tip for you guys, if you have a miagraine dont try playing sport. I played a footy game and a cricket match with one.. By the end of the game it had got so bad i couldnt see the ball... Dont ask me why!
You can complain about your quad injuries, i have had a fair share of quad muscle injuries too and they hurt so dont worry mate.

Its interesting you mention that and I fully endorse that also. A close friend's older brother once performed a workout with weights with a maigraine, he collapsed as he left the gym and succumbed to a stroke (96 from memory)
Never really regained full mobility of his body and subsequently passed away last year at age 35 I think.

Massive tip you gave just then.:thumbsu:

Its interesting you mention that and I fully endorse that also. A close friend's older brother once performed a workout with weights with a maigraine, he collapsed as he left the gym and succumbed to a stroke (96 from memory)
Never really regained full mobility of his body and subsequently passed away last year at age 35 I think.

Massive tip you gave just then.:thumbsu:

poor guy!:( Must have been one tough bloke to get through a workout with a miagraine cos all i ever wanted to do when i had one was sleep. Mine never got to that bad... My head just felt liek it was goign to split and i couldnt see anything apart from like right in the middle of my vision. Which is hard when you are trying to bowl.. Still got it straighter then harmy in the first test but :p

poor guy!:( Must have been one tough bloke to get through a workout with a miagraine cos all i ever wanted to do when i had one was sleep. Mine never got to that bad... My head just felt liek it was goign to split and i couldnt see anything apart from like right in the middle of my vision. Which is hard when you are trying to bowl.. Still got it straighter then harmy in the first test but :p

Well a headache/maigraine is defined as a lesion on the brain, so regardless of their severity, it can be pretty serious.

Its good to see you bounced back jules! sporting injuries i have had are bruised lung, stress fractures in my foot, broken fingers, ankle reconstruction, cartledge damage in my knee, concussion. i had a lot of injuries in juniors as you can tell. atleast nothing life threatening, so no reqason to complain

In 1988 I was watchin a EDFL game at Nunnawading and saw two blokes run for a high ball towards each other,both had eyes on the ball and smashed into each other at full pace and banged heads.

Ambulance called.....

Never forget the sound of that impact of two heads crashing into each other.It sounded like a ball on a cricket bat:(

Its good to see you bounced back jules! sporting injuries i have had are bruised lung, stress fractures in my foot, broken fingers, ankle reconstruction, cartledge damage in my knee, concussion. i had a lot of injuries in juniors as you can tell. atleast nothing life threatening, so no reqason to complain

thanks mate!
whats everybodies stupidest injury? Mine would have to be trying to kick a footy off the floor in my room and in the follow through hitting the wall and breaking my toe lol.

In 1988 I was watchin a EDFL game at Nunnawading and saw two blokes run for a high ball towards each other,both had eyes on the ball and smashed into each other at full pace and banged heads.

Ambulance called.....

Never forget the sound of that impact of two heads crashing into each other.It sounded like a ball on a cricket bat:(

ouch!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hangar

Remove this Banner Ad

Back